We had our wedding reception at the Botleigh Grange at the beginning of May. The new management and the wedding co-ordinator Clare have been very helpful from start to finish in helping us with all our wedding preparation, advising us on different options and accommodating all our wishes. They have been easy to get hold of and quick to respond. We were very lucky and had Terry as our master of ceremonies, who was professional throughout the day and ensured the day flowed seamlessly. He was brilliant in sorting out all guests wishes and was proactive in taking us through different sections of the day. All staff have been very professional, they are always happy and approachable and very friendly. The food was immaculate, very tasty and beautifully presented, and again the chef was able to adapt menus to cater for ours and our guests requests.
The hotel has beautiful grounds and we were fortunate enough that it was a beautiful sunny day, meaning we could make the most of the gardens and have all our photos taken outside. Lots of our guests commented on how great the grounds were. The hotel itself if also stunning and the new managements renovations have and are making great improvements. We were lucky to have the new cocktail bar in the evening which went down fantastically - especially with our female guests. The dining room is light and airy, very attractive with its mirrored walls and made a lovely backdrop for our wedding breakfast.
The room we stayed in was clean, comfortable and decorated in line with the manor house hotel. There were nice touches with champagne and chocolates left in the room and coffee making facilities (although we were too tired to fully appreciate this!). There was a fantastic selection of breakfast items, all freshly prepared, and again nothing was too much trouble as they even prepared extra scrambled egg for my mother!
All in all, we have been thoroughly impressed with with all of the staff, the quality of the service and the beautiful hotel including the grounds. We couldn't fault any of it, in any way and would definitely recommend them in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Botleigh Grange Hotel & Spa is a beautiful country hotel with all the character you would expect from such a grand 17th century building whilst combining traditional ambience with modern facilities.Ideally situated amongst 14 acres of stunning gardens and grounds in Hampshire, this beautiful country house hotel offers you the warmest of welcomes whilst our dedicated staff strive to offer all our guests a level of service that will surprise you. The combination of great service and facilities such as our luxurious Spa, award winning restaurant and spacious bedrooms, including four poster bedrooms, makes Botleigh Grange Hotel the perfect choice for leisure or business (our conferencing facilities being the largest in the south), as well as being a great venue for weddings, with infinite opportunities for photographs in its stunning grounds, which include two lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botleigh Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Hotel
- Legacy Botleigh Grange Southampton
- Botleigh Grange Hotel Hedge End, Hampshire