“Relaxing day”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Relaxing day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Just to note, this spa day was me and my mum celebrating her birthday during feb half term. Staff were all very friendly and accomodating, we both had a back neck and shoulder massage, a facial (which had a choice of scalp massage or arm and hand massage in the middle) and a manicure. The other facilities were nice but we expected more I think, one private changing room in the changing rooms, showers were a little shabby, one was damaged and the pool showers were out of order completely, I know that can't be helped but just expected more! Everything else was great, had lunch included with a glass of bubbly. Lovely day :) I'd reccommend it!

1 Thank Fbolton1

Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Good and the not so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

The staff are excellent. I had a full body massage, therapist was perfect, treatment was fantastic. Relaxation room was perfect. Shower was out of action, poole a little murky and steam room not very steamy. The facilities let the staff down.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Chloe S
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lovely relaxing day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Got a deal through wowcher but I would pay full price.

Staff very friendly and helpful during booking process and when there.

Very clean. Pool was lovely. Jacuzzi powerful. Steam and sauna although very small we're also lovely. Had two treatments which were very good and worth their price. We also had afternoon tea which was very tasty.

Changing area has hair dryer, lockers and hair straighteners.

Paid £4 for robe and slippers

The only downside was the size of the changing room which is very small and other users didn't seem to bother about anyone else's belongings or space.

Me and my best friend have decided to do it again every few months we had such a nice day.

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely relaxing time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Loved the pool and jacuzzi, staff were extremely helpful, very relaxing time, changing rooms were also clean and I loved the little mini spin dryer for your bathers as well - very cute and useful

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Had such a relaxing day treatments were spot on and beauty thearapist were nice and friendly. Pool area was nice and clean could do with a bigger seating area and relaxation room could do with being a bit bigger . but apart from that I will be going back!