“A special place -- thoroughly recommended”
Review of Solas Croi Eco Spa

Solas Croi Eco Spa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“A special place -- thoroughly recommended”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am lucky enough to have spent five nights at the Brandon House and four days in the Solas Croi spa. It was heaven! The positive experience started before I even arrived: I phoned ahead to check out the treatments, Sarah listened to what I'd like and then called back with a proposed plan of treatments, throwing in a few extras for good measure. Sarah also looked after me when I arrived and really made me feel special -- nothing was too much trouble and I soon felt very comfortable and relaxed.
The spa's thermal suite includes a sauna, saunarium, steam room, alphasphere beds, jacuzzi, foot baths and outdoor pool. The weather wasn't right for the outdoor pool, but the other facilities were great and it is really worth allowing time for these ahead of your treatment. Similarly, it is great to chill out in the relaxation area afterwards.
Each treatment I had (reflexology, reiki, ear candling, facial, dry float relaxer) was excellent and all the therapists were caring and friendly. It was a very enjoyable and de-stressing experience.
Some of the facilities are showing signs of wear and tear, but once I'd settled in, those things soon stopped bothering me.
I only ate in the spa once, but the crab cake I had was delicious!
I hope to return again soon . . .

Visited April 2014

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Incredible Value”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We treated ourselves to a morning here while staying at the hotel with our two children. They were happy in the Kids Club while we went off by ourselves to relax and unwind in the Spa. It really was incredible value and the treatments were affordable and amazing. It was the perfect place to take time out. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
bettiemarie, General Manager at Solas Croi Eco Spa, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Dear deedeemac_12,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Spa after your recent stay with us. We were delighted to read that you had such a pleasant experience.

We strive to deliver the best possible customer service to our guests and to get your kind of positive feed back is incredibly encouraging and greatly appreciated, as it lets us know we are on the right track.

Kindest Regards

____________________________________
Bettie-Marie Burger-Smit
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Impressed”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I attended the Solas Croi spa this week and was really impressed. I opted for one of their monthly special offers which was excellent value. We had one hour in the thermal suite. The jacuzzi and outdoor pool is just lovely. I tried the alphosphere beds and found it great, don't know if they benefited me as much as they claim but certainly didn't do any harm! There's a nice steam room, sauna and solarium also. My treatment was really top class, the therapist was very nice and friendly and was excellent at her job. After my treatment I tried out the reflexology path, you walk a path with stones on it to stimiluate certain pressure points, parts of it I found impossible but an interesting concept! Over all I found this Spa to be really great, the downstairs spa area could do with a lick of paint otherwise i think it was great, very affordable & lovely professional staff.

Visited September 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Overall average spa but excellent treatment - well the one I had was, also they do monthly specials which are great value

Visited June 2012
Kildare
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Very good!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Very good! Very well equiped. Indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy pools.

Visited April 2012