Creacon Wellness Retreat
US$122
Travelocity
US$160
US$85
Waterford Marina Hotel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$73
Granville Hotel(Waterford)
US$160
US$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsmeditation hallyoga classesjuice cleansedeep tissue massagelittle piece of heavenpeaceful experienceenergy healingcare and attentionrecharge your batteriesmeditation classwarm and friendly placeart roomlonger staysitting roompure blissheaven on earthspent nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful people I met during my stay at Creacon Lodge. I was lucky enough to discover Creacon purely by chance when searched online for a much needed relaxation/mindfulness retreat. I booked a week's accommodation together with a detox programme/package. All I can say is that this is a truly special place where I was made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived. I had the privilege of having all my meals at Creacon which consisted of tasty, nourishing, wholesome food (they grow their own vegetables and source local produce where possible). The cafe is also open to non residents which allows the public the opportunity to sample the wonderful food on offer (while I didn't taste the chocolate cake myself it did look fantastic!). My programme/ package included an array of treatments/workshops such as hot stone massage, accupuncture, yoga, saunas, dream spas and more. The meditation hall is a wonderfully peaceful, relaxing environment available to guests. The garden is beautifully cared for and I spent many hours sitting there enjoying the wonderful sounds of nature. I really did begin to feel the physical and spiritual benefits of Creacon within a very short time of arriving there. A huge thank you to all and I'll see you again really soon! Lorraine

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you so much for your sparking review. It is great to hear you enjoyed not only Creacon's accommodations but also the Cleansing Package you participated in along with the tasty food and treatments. Next time you will have to leave room for some chocolate cake. Thanks again for highlighting all the aspects of Creacon that you found fantastic. The gardens thank you for your compliment and welcome your return.
Warmest, Jonathan

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I spent a few nights in Creacon Lodge with family and it was a fantastic break. There was a long list of therapies to pick from catering for the mind, body and soul which were carried out with so much care and attention by the therapists. The gardens are beautiful and atmosphere is like no other.. simply tranquil. The food was home cooked and very nourishing as well as tasy! The variety of tea's and cakes or biscuits are wonderful. All our needs were take care off to the highest standards by the friendly staff. I would highly recommend a visit, you deserve it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Thank you for your shining review. It is great to know that all of your needs were catered for and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return and thanks again for spreading the good news!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Had a wonderful visit at Creacon Lodge. The energy here is amazing. It is beautiful and peaceful, the food is great the company even better and there is a wide variety of services offered that people travel for, as well as workshops and classes. I highly recommend it.Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: our room was on the far end of an outside cottage #8. We loved it!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank maryannmichaels
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Thank you for your rave review of Creacon Lodge. We are flattered that you consider us your favorite place on Earth - such an accomplishment :) We are glad to hear you enjoyed your room, the food, the services, and the staff. We look forward to your return, which sounds like it may be sooner than later.
Warmest,

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have just returned from a 24 hour stay at Creacon Lodge and if I can feel this good after such a short visit I cant wait to return for a longer stay. The staff were so welcoming - I felt I was coming home. The food was great and the surroundings were just so beautiful. Thank you so much for a lovely relaxing time. I am planning my next visit already.

Regards and love to all.

Mary - Wexford

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary W
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for your wonderful and shining review! We welcome your return and are glad to hear you felt at home at Creacon Lodge. You only experienced a taste from your one night stay and you won't believe the personal transformation and peace that you can find by staying with us for a week or longer. We will see you back soon... :)

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Creacon Lodge has been my destination for years when I really want to get away. Working very long hours and days, I seldom get the chance to just be with no hustle and bustle. Creacon Lodge, with their friendly staff, excellent service and unique tranquil atmosphere I find myself always recharged. Their unique spa services and classes make this a self help mecca without ever trying. Come and enjoy this exquisite place. It is like none other I have ever been!

Room Tip: Every room I have had is special.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ThePhoenixtvlr
CreaconLodgeCentre, Manager at Creacon Wellness Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

Thank you for your kind review! It is great to know that you continue to appreciate all aspects that Creacon Lodge has to offer and the value of its services to help you relax and unwind. We greatly appreciate your fantastic review and sharing with your friends your great recommendation to stay with us. Until we see you again !

Warmest,