Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa
Archways(Tagoat)
US$112
Ferryport House(Rosslare)
US$100
Old Orchard Lodge Bed & Breakfast(Rosslare)(Great Value!)
US$81
Padua Bed & Breakfast(Rosslare)(Great Value!)
US$69
Crannys B&B(Rosslare)(Great Value!)
US$76
Ashley Lodge B&B(Tagoat)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$82
US$100
US$112
Springfield B & B(Rosslare)(Great Value!)
US$68
All reviewsivy roombeaches restaurantla marineafternoon teakelly familyservice chargefamily celebrationthe outdoor hot tubyoung familiesart collectionkids clubsea viewall age groupsnightly entertainmentmarine barfamily hotelsecond to none
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Always renowned for its food and it certainly delivered on our one-night holiday. Really good evening dinner. Very relaxed environment, more or less anything goes. At this time of the year there seemed to be guests from both ends of the age spectrum, people with spare time and people with very young children. It make a great mix, if you like children you can have your breakfast in the buffet area, otherwise you can sit in the formal dining room.

The staff are just great, paying attention to the needs of their guests - young and not so young.

Of course, the beach is the crowning glory, fantastic for a walk any time of the day or night.

1  Thank mnowlan
bkellyRosslare, Owner at Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear mnowlan,

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you enjoyed the facilities, food and more importantly that my team looked after you well. The beach is thankfully recovering well after those winter storms, it's great you got to enjoy it!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I went to Kelly's for a two night spa break full board on my own looking to escape the hustle and bustle of a busy family and work life. I am a shy retiring person who enjoys the quiet and i found just that at Kellys, the staff were friendly and helpful without being too much so; the service could not be faulted and reminded me of what many establishments advertise but don't deliver. The spa i found wonderfully quiet and relaxing, the treatments (a full body massage and a facial) were as good as i have had elsewhere but the staff and the lovely thermal suite made all the difference. My room (a single was booked but i found myself in a spacious twin with a sea view) was immaculate in both presentation and cleanliness. I dined for both lunch and dinner in Beaches resteraunt and not only is it a beautiful dining room but the food choices, presentation and service were as wonderfully good as it tasted, the wine list deserves special mention as it was extensive and well priced. My one issue here is that if spa times clash you miss lunch in Beaches so choose Your timings carefully! Overall i had a wonderful experience and would recommend Kellys highly to stressed working mothers and anyone else looking to escape for a few days or longer, the Kellys are to be commended on their wonderful establishment and excellent staff....Thank you!

1  Thank ShortAm

Dear ShortAM,

Thank you so much for your very kind letter on Trip Advisor and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Kelly’s and the wonderful treatments in Seaspa.

I will certainly pass on your compliments to Deirdre and all the team in Seaspa, indeed all the kitchen team also. If you are ever late for lunch, we run the bistro snack menu in La Marine all through the day and the team will look after you there.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I have stayed in Kelly's on many occasions over the years and we have never been disappointed! Bill Kelly and his excellent staff just seem so in tune with everyone's needs that it is the most relaxing and enjoyable Hotel in which we have ever stayed, and there have been many! All the facilities one could want are there whether you want an active or quiet relaxing holiday. And then there's the Sea Spa......Oh boy!!!
This year we had a five night stay and were surprised and delighted to experience the added bonus of meeting the fifth generation of the Kelly family, the stylish and beautiful Laura! She exudes the natural, relaxed welcome of the family, the efficiency of a well trained hotelier and the aura of a person who loves her job! Its definitely in the blood!!
I hope that we will be able to return to Kelly's for many years and continue to wonderful experience that is "Kelly's". No where else is quite like it!

1  Thank geraldandmargo

Dear Fisherypoint,

Thank you for your kind comments, we are delighted you and your wife enjoyed your many visits to Kelly's. We pride ourselves in providing good customer service and always look forward to seeing our guest returning year after year. It gives us great sense of achievement that we are providing an excellent holiday destination "A home away from home".

I will certainly pass on your compliments to all the team and to Laura, it is a real pleasure for me to have her back on the Kelly's team. No I'm not playing more golf!!!!

We look forward to welcoming you back again and thank you again for your lovely review.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been meaning to write this review everytime that I return from Kellys but not being very computer literate the task has always seemed too daunting for me.Anyway I have finally got down to it and here are my thoughts. We spent some time in the hotel over St. Patricks weekend .From the minute you arrive in Kellys whether as a resident or non resident you immediately get this feeling of total relaxation and well being.We have travelled the world and can honestely say that we have never experienced this feeling anywhere else. From the lovely Mary at reception sourrounded by the beautuiful floral displays(I believe that the lady who used to do the flowers has recently retired so you have certainly discovered a worthy replacement) right through to the restaurant superbly skippered by the ever calm Pat Doyle to La Marine Bar where Paddy and Marty always have a friendly word ,to La Marine Bistro where the lovely Niamh and Betty are always so polite and attentive. and finally The Ivy Rooms where one can relax after dinner to entertainment every night of the week where Billy and Tom are part of the furniture.Despite the fact that we are not well known Tom and Billy never fail to acknowledge us with some kind words.It has always struck me that you must have a superb H.R. manager because your choice of staff in such vital positions is simply quite brilliant and here I must single out one person in particular and that is your manager Eddie. We observed him in La Marine Bar on the Saturday helping out behind the bar having a word with everyone and doing what only a very select few can do and that is to lead from the front. The enthusiasim that he shows for his job is the perfect way to teach junior and less experienced staff how to do what can be a difficult job at times very well. Eddie definitely has another career in staff training should he ever decide to retire from the day job!! I have not even mentioned the food yet.The menu is so diverse that one never gets tired of the fare and I canot recall ever being disappointed with any of the restaurants in the hotel.I cannot make any personal comment on either the Spa or the leisure facilities as I am not that sort of a person but my wife assures me that I will not be dissappointed should I ever decide to venture there!! In conclusion I must that in my opinion Kellys must be No. 1 in Ireland and probally the entire British Isles.

Room Tip: Although it has never bothered us if you like to retire early perhaps you should request a room away from the vicinity of The Ivy Rooms where entertainment is provided seven nights a week.
1  Thank Francis M

Dear Francis M,

Thank you for your kind comments, we are delighted you enjoyed your many visits to Kelly's. We pride ourselves in providing good customer service and always look forward to seeing our guest returning year after year. It gives us great sense of achievement that we are providing an excellent holiday destination "A home away from home".

I will certainly pass on your compliments to Eddie, Mary, Pat and all the team. Sheelagh Malone was on the management team here and unfortunately retired last season, however, we are most grateful that she still returns to look after the wonderful floral arrangements!

Look forward to welcoming you back again in 2014.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My wife and I took the train from Dublin just to have lunch at this renowned venue and we were not disappointed! Located just a 10-minute walk from Rosslare Strand railway station, it was an easy stroll. Menu excellent and the rations were definitely not the product of mass industrial catering.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smiler_8
bkellyRosslare, Manager at Kelly's Resort Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Smiler_8,

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you enjoyed the good food and more importantly that my team looked after you well. The train journey from Dublin is a real hidden gem, beautiful views all the way along the coast!