“Enjoyable experience but a little stuffy”
Review of SeaSpa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SeaSpa
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Rosslare
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Excellent quality treatment and treatment rooms, beautiful facilities but pool could be bigger. Staff were pleasant and helpful but overly time conscious which detracted from the experience a little. Automatic 10% gratuity not appreciated either but overall good value for money.

There are newer reviews for SeaSpa

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Had a fab day at the spa. We were so relaxed we had to take a little snooze when we were done.
The Ladies doing our treatment we so friendly and accomadating. Would def be tempted to do again.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

however I tried to book it in advance and received no confirmation, I wasn't aware it was booked until the spa rang my room as I hadn't showed up for the facial, I checked my junk mail and the email never appeared!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

If there is one place to go in Wexford for relaxation it is here. Have just come home from a trip and am heading back again in May

Reviewed 21 November 2011

one of the best spas in the country , well kept well run and excellent therapists