“Great food and location”
Review of Trimmers Lane Cafe

Trimmers Lane Cafe
Ranked #20 of 160 Restaurants in Wexford
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Loved the food, great menu
This cafe is ideal for a relaxing meal, the atmosphere is good, the staff very friendly.
Not an ideal place for small children

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

On a tough day last Tuesday as my eldest girl was heading to Australia for a year the following day we decided to have lunch in Trimmers Lane and it was fantastic- this fabulous restaurant serves the most delicious and delightful menu and certainly helped a Mam and dad enjoy a very special lunch date.We All had lunch mains The seafood platter was exquisite the girls had Chicken and Battered Cod both beautifully presented and extremely tasty
The menu is there for all tastes and I can surely recommend the choice of scones and coffee
This restaurant ranks up there with the best of them , the staff are extremely efficient and very very nice and friendly
This super spot hit the spot on a day when we all needed a little TLC!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I've had the pleasure of eating here on a number of occasions and each time the food and service are excellent. The flavours burst out of the food! The pulled pork is my own favourite whilst my pal always goes for the seafood pasta! Very friendly staff and owner Dymphna is on top of her game. Top class!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I visited with my young children and husband for lunch. I had the seafood chowder which came with the best brown soda bread ever. The soup was full of fish and not over thick as some chowders can be. My husband had the burger and the special fries which came with truffle on them, He said the burger was amazing and I have to say the chips were probably the best we've ever eaten. The kids enjoyed their burger and chicken too. We were stuffed but managed to fit in dessert too and an espresso which was super strong. My daughter has sensory needs and can find it very difficult to go to restaurants as the sounds can upset her but she loved it here and enjoyed playing with the toys on the couch. Can't wait to return next time we are home. Staff are all very friendly and relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I got a great coffee and pancakes here! The staff are friendly and our food was quick! Will defo be back!!