“Excellent”

Mi asian street food
Ranked #4 of 159 Restaurants in Wexford
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Description: Indulge yourself in a journey of beautiful Asian cuisine with wide variety of fresh food &a savour home made hearty selection brought to you by our executive chef &I his culinary team
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife and I enjoyed our recent visit to Mi. The staff were very friendly and the food superb. I had the Japanese Yakitori duck and my wife tried the Singapore noodles. Both dishes were excellent. Including a bottle of wine the bill came to €47 which we thought was very good value. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Fabulous food , friendly, wheelchair accessible.
Best Asian food tasted in a long time, would highly recommend

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited on a week day,busy at the time. Had a pad thai my other half had a green curry. Both dishes were quite disappointing and bland. Had a bottle of chardonnay which was at room temperature. Did express our disappointment at the time but waiter appeared disinterested. I did not find it reflective of authentic Asian food.

1  Thank wallyireland
Reviewed 10 October 2017

very happy with my experience in mi, from food to staff ! highly recommend it to anyone. will be returning

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Lovely character restaurant in centre of Wexford town, food freshly cooked to order, arrives fresh & hot, excellent. Good choice on menu with additional specials on blackboard. Covers about 30 people so service is efficient, staff were freindly and helpfull with suggestions. Overall really really nice food, qood choices on menu, some seats were stools rather than chairs with backs, a little high on price but seriously good food. I will return again & again.