“Excellent! Great stay, would recommend”
Review of Jim McGees

Jim McGees
Ranked #5 of 21 Nightlife in Wexford
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have just got back from a weekend in Wexford celebrating a christening. I had booked Jim McGees as it was a cheaper hotel option so in all honesty wasnt expecting too much but was so pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean, modern and spacious and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I travelled with my husband and 10 month old baby and had been advised they didnt have a cot before we arrived which was ok as there was a double and a single bed in the room and my daughter often sleeps with me. They did however purchase a cot and lots of bedding for us and it was left in our room for when we arrived. We hadnt asked for this and had not expected a cot so were really pleased that they had gone out of their way to help us. Overall the hotel was great for anyone staying in Wexford .... couples, families, friends. We will definitely stop here again if we come back to Wexford.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Spent two nights at Jim McGee's in Wexford. Perfect place to explore the town. Huge room with all necessary facilities. Many extra thanks to Betty for providing us with all requirements on the spot. Never miss the pub which is absolutely authentic. Great athmosphere. Best pints in town. We honstly recommend Jim McGee's to everyone visiting the area.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Great accommodation , very clean , staff excellent . Location is perfect middle of the town. Great atmosphere in the pub with all the locals , Jim McGee himself is a real character