We stayed here for one night last weekend.
Although the hotel is hard to find even with gps we were not disappointed when we got there! The view from our room was just breathtaking, we felt as though we could of been in a different country.
The staff were friendly and food was good, I would stay in this hotel again only next time We will bring our clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the vale of Avoca, one of Ireland’s most beautiful locations, and established in 1608, Woodenbridge hotel is the oldest hotel in Ireland and one of the few remaining family-run hotels. The hotel itself overlooks the vale of Avoca and the amazing Woodenbridge golf club, while Woodenbridge lodge is adjacent to the main hotel and is surrounded by peaceful gardens on the banks of the Aughrim River. All of the rooms are en-suite and with complimentary wireless access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodenbridge Hotel And Lodge
- Woodenbridge Hotel Arklow
- Best Western Woodenbridge Hotel
- Best Western Arklow
- Arklow Best Western