“My local never fails!”

Ranked #4 of 64 Restaurants in Wicklow
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I can never find a fault with this place. Fantastic! Some of the friendliest staff you will find anywhere and the coffee and food is always delicious. The menu always dishes out a variety of new meals to sample! Always interesting, never boring in there!

There are newer reviews for The Happy Pear , Greystones

Reviewed 27 June 2014

So great to be able to get a vegan gluten free meal that's both delicious and healthy. The staff at The Happy Pear have a great ethos for healthy living and it shows. The food was great and the staff friendly. It's always nice to be able to pop into the shop after eating too to pick up some healthy treats for later on! Highly recommend for anybody looking for a good vegetarian or vegan meal.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was treated to a beautiful lunch by my son in The' Happy Pear' in Greystones.
It was a very hot and sunny day and the outside table were all taken.

We did have to queue for a very short period of time, and the menu choice was difficult to choose from, as everything looked very appetizing.

I had a sweet potato bake which was really tasty and my son had a large green salad with pitta, which was quite substantial, but delicious.

We made our way upstairs to a very rustic, extremely bright and cool seating area and found a very comfortable table in the corner of the room.

Even though it was extremely busy , we felt under no pressure to leave, tables were cleared and cleaned quickly and quietly as people left.

The cost of lunch was very good for the amount of food served.
A great vegetarian place to eat.

I would highly recommend it for anyone be they vegetarian or not.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I spend a couple of weeks down in Greystones every year, and The Happy Pear is one of my hang-out spots. Their food is all healthy and vegetarian, and delicious. My personal favourite there is their dark hot chocolate. They use dark chocolate, and the combination is fantastic. Overall I would strongly recommend the Happy Pear.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had lunch here recently and was very impressed. Loved the upstairs decor. Such a lovely, rustic feel. Had a pumpkin curry which was very yummy. Great balance of flavours. The accompanying rice was very bland and slightly overcooked. The highlight was the raw, healthy version of a twix. This was amazing. So much so that I was craving one later that night. It has inspired me to actually make a similar version at home, it was that delicious.