“Breathtaking”
Review of The Wicklow Way

The Wicklow Way
Ranked #1 of 38 things to do in Wicklow
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A most memorable drive and area. Beautiful breath taking scenery in Glendalough Park and up at Wicklow Gap. If you're in Ireland to sightsee, do not miss this.

All reviews
"door step"
"an alternative"
"day trip"

Reviewed 22 May 2014

127km of pure beauty. If you do half of it as far as Glendalough you've still accomplished a life time of memories. My son and myself camped it and humped all our kit - I would recommend hostelling or B&B, either way you find something out about yourself you never knew.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A wonderful place, where you feel nothing but peace and tranquility. It's a gorgeous place with breathtaking landscapes and everywhere you look, you just see that vibrant green and I even saw dears in the wild. the lake is fabulous and I also had the good luck of going there in na organized visit by the Collins Day Tours, wich was very helpfull since I was on my one and didn´t knew nothing. The guide was very nice, with a lot of good stories and all the trip I made with them was fantastic. It was a wonderfull day and I'm only sorry that it didn't last longer. I really hope to return there someday.

2  Thank SiriaMF
Reviewed 13 September 2013

One for the experienced and those just starting out walking more seriously. Some of the hills are quite challenging. Good luck.

2  Thank Inspector22