“Excellent sercive, Quality equipment and Great value!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biking.ie Day Tours

Biking.ie Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Wicklow
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a variety of fun packed cycling day tours, for visitors to Ireland seeking to explore beyond Dublin city. Our local guides are highly experienced and highly qualified, who aim to deliver an expert service with attention to detail, ensuring everything runs smoothly and that you have a truly unforgettable trip. Services include; Guided tours. Bike rental, Mountain bike lessons, Bike repair, Tea, Coffee and snacks available.
Dublin, Ireland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent sercive, Quality equipment and Great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have used this company on three occasions in the past two months and am very impressed with the consistency of the service provided. On each outing we hired the bikes and the guide at very competitive rates. All the bikes are less than 4 months old and they have the look and feel of equipment that is very well maintained.

We had a number of queries which needed to be dealt with before we went out on the first time and Niall answered all of the emails immediately and was able to offer solutions to every thing we requested.

What I really liked was their approach to safety and the attention to detail which was very professional. We have had the very good fortune to have Joe as our guide/instructer on each trip and he has a wonderful ability to get you to achieve things you might not at first have thought possible. He is a natural born teacher/ communicator and constantly aware of all that is going on around him.

For beginners which we were, and for those with far greater ability I would have no hesitation in recommending this company as they deliver on all levels.

Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2013

Fayetteville, West Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome enduro riding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Amazing trails, great service, breathtaking views you can not as for much more! Niall was great, he hooked me up with a great bike. I left my ID and he mailed it home for me. Awesome!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Scott M
Dublin, Ireland
“Top notch rental and single-track”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was a birthday gift, 1 day rental of a top-end bike and a ride around the Ballinastoe Mountain Bike trail. They gave me a really good bike, a Trek Remedy full suspension and a seat that you can slide up and down at the touch of a handlebar button (very cool.)

I had a fantastic day, the trail is really well designed. Some beautiful sections of single track that really flowed. I thoroughly enjoyed the route so after a sandwich did it again - 4 hours of very enjoyable riding later, and I felt great (exhausted, but great!) Would highly recommend it to anyone with a reasonable level of fitness and some biking experience. For novices a guided tour/lesson would be better.

Visited October 2013
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Everything about our experience was great. We took our two teenage boys, 15 and 17- they are both active and athletic and found this both fun and challenging. In fact they insisted on returning for a second day. My husband and I who ride road bikes but have never been mountain biking enjoyed the experience. Our instructor Niall was very patient with me while I learned new skills. The equipment was excellent, scheduling went smoothly. The views were spectacular. A first rate experience with skilled instructors for all levels of ability. I would especially recommend this for teenagers. Thanks for the ride Niall & Joe!

Visited October 2013
Prevost
“Breathtaking views!!! Highly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Found this place on Internet. The commutation for booking went smooth and easy. The bike was top notch and barely used. The guide (Janos) was nice, kind and taught me on the Ireland's hystory. The ride was amazing with some breathtaking views especially the Guiness Lake and the Sally Gap. My trip to Ireland would it be complete without this ride. Thanks Janos!

Visited September 2013