“A fine Gourmet coffee shop in Wicklow Town.”
Review of The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Wicklow
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have been here a number of times, this fine "little" coffee shop has been in Wicklow town since I can remember. Most of its good food is made in house, and is very good indeed. The only down side I would say is, that if your not in with your order before 2.30pm then they can run out of main menu, and the menu can then be very small if your looking for something hot to eat. Over all, its a very good Gourmet coffee shop with good wines and fine fair. We will be back.

3  Thank john m

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Visited this cafe for snack lunch consisting 2 x toasted sandwiches and a salad + drinks.
The drinks arrived with the salad and after a further 10 minutes the first toastie arrived.
The cafe which is small was manned by 4 girls who seemed to be servicing take away orders promptly, but ignored completing my order. Eventually after a further 15 minutes my toasted sandwich arrived with apologies. As I was hungry I would have accepted my food except that is was stone cold.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was just passing through Wicklow town recently and popped into the coffee shop with my work colleague for lunch.i had some chicken curry with rice and mango chutney and it was beautiful while my friend had the most fantastic homemade chicken soup with the best brown bread he ever tasted.lovely staff and a super chef I should think will definitely be back with the family.

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The coffee was ok, not great not bad, the roll was the same.. The seating, the service, the selection, the prices... Its all just ok.. Not one thing special about the place.. Quite boring and plain.. Standard coffee shop that could be opened or closed anywhere in ireland without making a ripple.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I recently popped into The Coffee Shop to catch up with a friend. It is a terrific spot right in the center of the town and even though they were very busy the staff acknowledged us and service was very prompt and efficient. I had a delicious bowl of soup with the most amazing brown bread and my friend had a sandwich with a generous salad filling. My only complaint was that the soup portion was a little small as it came in a very shallow soup bowl. All the salads and cakes looked so fresh and appetizing, it was a shame we didn't have time for one of these homemade delicacies!