“great meal, worth going!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in West Cape May
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: House specialties include local seafood, steak and pasta. The special board is always loaded with local favorites like baby lamb chops, crab imperial and more. The bread is made fresh daily and desserts are made in house. We are BYOB.
nwNJ
“great meal, worth going!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The grouper in toasted coconut, drizzled with sweet coconut cream was superb, a real winner, but the mashed potatoes that came with it could have been a lot more interesting. The roasted veggies that came with our dinners were, on the other hand, flavorful and nicely seasoned - I ate them all, and that's unusual for me. My partner had crab imperial - chock full of crab - with rice, both of which were very flavorful. Deserts looked great, but we just couldn't eat another bite. Attentive service. Relatively informal atmosphere, no tie or jacket needed, but I wouldn't come in shorts or sweats. BYOB

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank tiramisu2

Chicago, Illinois
“The best restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Very nice restaurant I were impressed. Shef Tee is a great cook. She make great delicious food. The service is very good everybody are friendly, careful and very nice. Everybody who went to Cape May must visit this restaurant. Must try lamp chop - this is delicious and the pasta - it`s the best pasta I have ever eaten. And last but not least - best dessert. This is cobler, banana foster and many others. Visit it!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank pipsi85
Sofia, Bulgaria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good, Delicious food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Went there this summer and the food was really delicious and the portions were generous. I felt very comfortable there and the peach cobbler was fantastic. I liked the place and I'll definitely go there again next time I'm in Cape May. Thumbs up for the restaurant !

• Visited August 2013

• Visited August 2013
Shoreham, New York
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were a group of 7, and across the board it was a thumbs down. Commenting on my own dinner...crab and corn chowder...white paste with about 7 kernels of corn in the bowl (corn is cheap!), and gave up looking for the crab. The shrimp scampi with rice was drowning in way-over garliced sauce which had obliterated any lemon, and I use garlic very liberally. It was inedible. Ate the shrimp and called it a day. We ate dessert somewhere else. The waitress was incompetent, rude and arrogant. I wouldn't trust her to buy my groceries. And, when I asked the owner why they were out of almost all of the specials which were on the board outside the door and above our heads, he said they were busy the night before and on a limited schedule, but they would have them next week! Our jaws dropped.

• Visited September 2013