“Always Amazing!”

Black Duck on Sunset
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
“Always Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant just never disappoints! This is an essential Cape May restaurant! The service, wait staff, and hostess we're welcoming, friendly, and anticipated whatever we would need. Our 7-person party ran the gamut of entrees after the yummy Pu-Pu Platter for Two (x 2): Salmon, Halibut Special, Crab Cakes, Tuna, and Hangar Steak were all cooked to perfection. We only skipped dessert because we wanted to catch the sunset at Sunset Beach; otherwise, we would've gladly stayed for a final course. This was our fourth night back in Cape May, and clearly the best of all the nights...

“OK but could do better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was ok. My wife enjoyed her salmon. My son enjoyed part of his rib steak but the other part was very fatty. I had the surf and turf which I did not like. Our salads were excellent. Service was very good. We had a rocky table they couldn't fix. It is a good restaurant but for this price range there are much better restaurants in Cape May.

1 Thank Mitchell S
White Plains, NY
“Always outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've just returned from my 15th vacation in Diamond Beach NJ and one of many repeat visits to Black Duck for the early bird menu. In my opinion this is the best value for outstanding food in the region. I love the fact that we can bring our own wine and the choices for the early bird menu are always outstanding. I look forward to returning on my next vacation!

Union, New Jersey
“Don't Miss It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Creative and fresh cuisine brought you by Chris Hubert the best chef in Cape May. Just a Short walk from the historic district and you are transported to an elegant and modern beachy surround which never fails to impress. Perfect for a romantic meal or dining with friends and family. Elegant meals never disappoint at this BYO. Chef Hubert has left an impact at many of Cape May's finish dining establishments and they live on his reputation today. To enjoy his culinary skill you have to eat at Black Duck or Godmothers.

2 Thank OhThePlacesWeWillGo
New York City, New York
“delish meal - a must visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm not sure how long it's been open, I must have driven past it hundreds of times during my summers in Cape May - finally made a reservation one night and went in. Asian-fusion inspired menu, very creative yet simple and very fresh food. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, but don't take that to mean this isn't a fine dining establishment - it very much is. The host staff is excellent, always on point and accommodating; the wait and kitchen staff do their very best to prepare and present an amazing meal, exactly what you wanted. The decor is clean, great use of the space. Always a good vibe. I HIGHLY recommend for an amazing meal with your significant other while you're down here...

1 Thank backtorado