“Great Business Hotel”

Leonardo Boutique Rehovot
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rehovot
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The moment I entered the hotel I knew I had the right place, the lobby very inviting and very pleasant,
The receptionist greeted me with a smile and offered me a cup of espresso, check-in process was quick and very professional.
The room is beautifully decorated and very inviting.
Tenth floor Executive Lounge offers Soft and hot drinks, refreshments, WIFI,the lounge staff where courteous and professional,
the breakfast was superb beyond anything expected from business hotel that normally
served A continental breakfast
I travel a lot around the world and Leonardo Boutique Rehovot is a wonderful business hotel
to be.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Leonardo Boutique Rehovot

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I found the hotel to be beautiful with great service and in a convenient location. I did not want to spend a high amount of money just in order to stay in Tel Aviv and I was very pleased I chose Leonardo Boutique Rehovot hotel. The hotel is located just near the train station that got me to Tel Aviv very fast and easily. Just bellow the hotel there are restaurants for you to pick from (besides the one in the hotel itself that was excellent) and even a few pubs to hang at. There is a peaceful business lounge at the hotel where I did some of my work and the staff there hosted me really well. The rooms are really big and the beds are comfortable. As someone that stayed in an executive room as well as the standard room, I would recommend paying the extra few dollars for the upgraded executive room.
In conclusion, good value for the money you spend and I would recommend for you to try it.
sincerely,
asaf.

Room Tip: i was on the 10th floor in an executive room on my last trip and the room was great.
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Its a good hotel. The staff is good especially the ones in the lounge upstairs. Some of them include Tal Tiktin and Mor Eliasi. They are very friendly. On the other side there are certain things such as the uncertainty for the type of room that you get. The TV may/ maynot have the USB connection. There may/ maynot be a bathtub. So just check these things out before entering the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
FattalM, General Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rehovot.
I appreciate for taking a few minutes of your time to write your impression of the hotel and the service we provide. It means a lot to us.
I am pleased to advise that we signed a contract regarding the iptv (internet tv) with special services in order to improve our service regarding the television.
And other services connecting to it.
Looking forward to hosting you again.
Sharon Govrin
General manager

Reviewed 29 December 2012

What a beautiful hotel is Leonardo boutique rehovot!!!! I have been 4 stays in 4 months the staff is professional and friendly and knowledgable Rooms are beautiful. Food was superb. We loved the business lounge. Thank you to everyone in Leonardo boutique rehovot. "Class Act" hotel

Sheila Slomianski
Mexico City

Room Tip: All rooms wonderful
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Stayed here on business in Dec 2012. Hotel is new and frankly the rooms are fantastic. Comfortable, set up for business, great shower. Very impressed. There is a bar on the 10th floor but never seemed to be anyone there. Only had breakfast in the restaurant which is just fine - selection was pretty good. If you compare with other hotel prices in other countries the price is high, but for Israel it is pretty reasonable. I usually stay in Tel Aviv and although this is about 1 hour away, the hotel is better than those I have experienced in Tel Aviv.
However, the staff at the Leonardo need some customer service training - fast.

Room Tip: Stay on the opposite side to the railway station (you hear the announcements through the double glaz...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
FattalM, General Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear Mr. Steve
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo Boutique hotel Rehovot.
We read your comments very carefully and thank you for taking
your time writing us regarding your visit.
Receiving feedback from guests regarding our services and the
hotel in general are of a great importance to us and they enable us to
measure and analyze our services as well as improve and adjust them
according to our guests needs.
We hope that in your next visit you will feel the change.
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Sharon Govrin

Reviewed 23 December 2012

Arrived to the hotel for one night only but got all the service and good atetiude from the staff. Very good location near the railway station but also for car drivers the parking is free for the night. The room is ample enough and very clean. The staff was very polite and helpfull.

Room Tip: South corner rooms are better oposing the trains.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The most beautiful hotel I have visited in recent years.
Courtesy and professionalism of hotel staff, delicious meals, rooms decorated and amazing, I enjoyed every second !
I meet lots of business people from around the world and there is no doubt that I will recommend them to visit and stay!
Thanks to all employees, the director of admissions that made ​​my stay very pleasurable!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rehovot
West Boutique Hotel Ashdod
Leonardo Ashkelon
Leonardo Ashkelon
#1 of 5 in Ashkelon
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach

Been to Leonardo Boutique Rehovot? Share your experiences!