“Very comfortable”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rehovot
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was in this hotel for a business and have to say it is very comfortable for such purpose. It has great location, not far from airport, plenty of bars and cafes around. For weekends - railways station is just 50 meters in front of hotel, spacious parking nearby.
Big disadvantage for me - no fridge in the room, only strange minibar - full of drinks, but not space for my own beer (very good supermarket in the backyard)
Quite noisy -railway, road at constraction, night club nearby.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
FattalM, General Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Dear sir,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique hotel Rehovot.
I appreciate for taking a few minutes of your time to write your impressions of the hotel and the service we provide.
Thank you for your compliments.
In the rooms there are minibars full with drinks for the comfort of our guests.
And our business lounge is open daily from 09.30 a.m. until 23.00 In which we provide free soft drinks,
coffee, tea and snacks.
There are constructions works near by the hotel,
it is temporary and they work during day time only.
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Sharon Govrin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I've just came back from a short business tour in the holy land and thought it would be great letting you guys to know about this small fantastic boutique hotel I had experienced. From the check-in process which I found very professional (this certainly not my first time in the field), through the kindness of the staff all over the hotel and especially one of the managers there who solved quickly some problems I had regarding my reservation. The tenth floor Business Lounge offers great drinks and snacks and most of all a calm environment to relax after a long day in work. I visit many hotels around the world and this one is definitely one of my favorites!

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors rooms. They are quieter and have a better view over the area.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 20 January 2013

We just spent a family weekend in this hotel. We chose the hotel sight unseen because we needed a place not far from the airport. We were plesantly surprised from almost all aspects of our stay. The rooms were clean, the food was superb ( we were full board) and the staff were tremendously accomodating. This is basically a business hotel but we were on a family trip and showed up with many youngsters . Everyone was especially pleasant and made efforts to make us feel welcome. Chaim, the manager on call located us a few times a day to make sure we have all we need, Chen, the chef, prepared special meals for those of us who were diabetic or had celiac and even Ayala from the Executive lounge made sure we were having a good time. It is not often that you find a hotel where absolutely all the staff is so welcoming. I strongly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed 19 January 2013

from a weekend at this lovely hotel. Everything was fantastic - from the service to the food, including the ultra modern facilities and the cleanliness!
Thank you S-O much for providing us with that room next to the lounge and for catering to all our dietary limitations and religious needs!

Room Tip: check if the room has a view
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The moment I entered the hotel I knew I had the right place, the lobby very inviting and very pleasant,
The receptionist greeted me with a smile and offered me a cup of espresso, check-in process was quick and very professional.
The room is beautifully decorated and very inviting.
Tenth floor Executive Lounge offers Soft and hot drinks, refreshments, WIFI,the lounge staff where courteous and professional,
the breakfast was superb beyond anything expected from business hotel that normally
served A continental breakfast
I travel a lot around the world and Leonardo Boutique Rehovot is a wonderful business hotel
to be.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
tiberias
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I found the hotel to be beautiful with great service and in a convenient location. I did not want to spend a high amount of money just in order to stay in Tel Aviv and I was very pleased I chose Leonardo Boutique Rehovot hotel. The hotel is located just near the train station that got me to Tel Aviv very fast and easily. Just bellow the hotel there are restaurants for you to pick from (besides the one in the hotel itself that was excellent) and even a few pubs to hang at. There is a peaceful business lounge at the hotel where I did some of my work and the staff there hosted me really well. The rooms are really big and the beds are comfortable. As someone that stayed in an executive room as well as the standard room, I would recommend paying the extra few dollars for the upgraded executive room.
In conclusion, good value for the money you spend and I would recommend for you to try it.
sincerely,
asaf.

Room Tip: i was on the 10th floor in an executive room on my last trip and the room was great.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Its a good hotel. The staff is good especially the ones in the lounge upstairs. Some of them include Tal Tiktin and Mor Eliasi. They are very friendly. On the other side there are certain things such as the uncertainty for the type of room that you get. The TV may/ maynot have the USB connection. There may/ maynot be a bathtub. So just check these things out before entering the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
FattalM, General Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo Boutique Hotel Rehovot.
I appreciate for taking a few minutes of your time to write your impression of the hotel and the service we provide. It means a lot to us.
I am pleased to advise that we signed a contract regarding the iptv (internet tv) with special services in order to improve our service regarding the television.
And other services connecting to it.
Looking forward to hosting you again.
Sharon Govrin
General manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rehovot
West Boutique Hotel Ashdod
Sadot Hotel
Sadot Hotel
#23 of 100 in Tel Aviv
Sur la Mer Boutique Hotel

Been to Leonardo Boutique Rehovot? Share your experiences!