“Excellent experience!”

Leonardo Boutique Rehovot
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rehovot
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I booked a weekend for my boyfriend's birthday, and it was wonderfull! we enjoyed every moment of our stay, the room was comfortable, clean and had everything we needed for a relaxed weekend. Breakfast was very nice, and the service of all the staff as well.
Will be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
natalie a, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Sheral

Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot.
we appriciate that you took the time to write and share your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.
I am so pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team.
We wish you a happy birtday and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Leonardo Boutique Rehovot

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed in this hotel for just shy of a week in June while in Rehovot on business. I can't really speak to the value as I did not pay for the room, and I understand there are not really any other hotels in Rehovot to which a proper comparison could be made.

I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I had a few traveling companions who all shared the same room type category as myself, however our rooms were not all the same. I lucked out in that my room was larger and had a whole wall of windows, whereas others in my group had smaller rooms with a single window, and some had twin beds rather than a double. For the most part my room was very clean and modernly decorated. However the hardest to clean parts of the room were noticeably dirty - for example the bathroom vanity is a bit narrower than the nook in which it sits. The part of the floor between the vanity bottom and the wall was extremely dirty on both sides and I could see someone's small bottle had fallen over the side and never been retrieved.

The room featured plenty of storage and electrical outlets. I appreciated the in-room safe, and the complimentary wi-fi (it is confusing how this works, but basically you can have one device logged in to the free wi-fi for up to 3 days. It does charge your room when you add it but the front desk immediately credits you back the amount, so it is free). The shower had great acoustics if you're into singing in there ... and excellent water pressure. This is going to sound silly, but I especially enjoyed that the toilet paper had a puppy pattern imprint.

The room included free breakfast in the hotel restaurant each morning. This was truly wonderful with different dishes every day. The restaurant is kosher so they will never mix milk and meat in a meal, but for breakfast it was fine.

The hotel also offers a very nice business lounge on the top floor with snacks and drinks, a bar, computers for use, and lots of nice seating. This floor is also where the fitness center is located. The hours posted next to it are not the same as the hours posted on the website, and if you want to use it when it is not open or already occupied by someone else you have to go to the front desk and get a key, and then return to the front desk to return the key after you're all sweaty from working out.

The location of this hotel was very good for my purposes - just a short walk away from my daily destination, and in the same complex as a pharmacy, a grocery store, and several restaurants.

There were two weird infrastructural drawbacks that I would like to highlight. 1) The ceiling on the main floor elevator area was leaking into a bucket for a couple of the days of our visit. 2) Very early one morning I was awakened by the sound of the power going out in the building. The hotel does not have a back-up generator or any emergency lights in the hallways or stairwells to aide you in exiting should an actual emergency occur. In this case the power did come back on after a very long hour, but if we had needed to evacuate it would have been treacherous to say the least.

After I checked out from the hotel, I received an email within about one hour asking me to come here and leave a review. I did enjoy staying at the hotel - I found my room to be attractive, mostly clean, and very comfortable - and I would be pleased to stay here again the next time I come to Rehovot.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
natalie a, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Eve
Thank you for staying at the Leonardo boutique Rehovot.
I am delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our service and staff and that you enjoyed our business lounge services.
I appreciate your feedback because it helps strengthen our hotel and i will pass on your comments to the relevant management departments.
I want to thank you for recommending the Leonardo boutique Rehovot and look forward to welcoming you back.

warm regards

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We spend a night at the Leonardo. The room was dirty (we even found nail scrapings), the TV and the air-conditioning were not functioning and there was no fridge in the room. When asked to change our room the reception refused. The hotel is located in a small town away from Tel Aviv and only of interest to people having business in Rehovot (e.g. visitors of the Weizmann Institute).
For these we recommend the much nicer, cheaper and romantic "Hapina Shel Michal" hotel in Mazkeret Batya.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidBS54
natalie a, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Mr. B. David
Thank you for taking the time to write your impressions of the Leonardo boutique hotel Rehovot.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused to you during your stay and we're very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations.
Due to high occupancy we could not change the room however we try to do our best to make your stay more pleasant.
We appreciate your feedback because it helps strengthen our hotel and we passed on your comments to the relevant management departments.
Sincerely

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We came to this hotel for a short holiday more than once and it was great each time! The food was delicious. The rooms are beautiful! An especial bonus is a complementary swimming pool access (in a local park nearby) Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Executive rooms are really nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
natalie a, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Elena
Thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to hear that the food and the design of the rooms met your expectations.
We thank you for recommending the Leonardo Boutique Rehovot and look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff and management of this hotel take guest needs and satisfaction seriously and deliver every step of the way! The service is exceptional. You get every bit of what you pay for and more. The 10th Fl lounge is a way to meet others, share experiences, and meet new friends. The hotel and food is simply excellent. The location right across from the train station and walking distance to the Weizmann make this hotel and ideal choice. Above all, though, is the commitment of the management and staff to their guests. Much appreciated! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
natalie a, Front Office Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor travelers.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and pleased that you are full of compliments for the hotel and our team.
we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed in room 704, which is a wheelchair accessible room. I don't need those amenities, but if you do, the room is large and the bathroom has grab bars and a seat in the shower. Everything was clean; the staff was friendly and helpful. We took the offer of breakfast for $10 per person when added to the reservation. It was well worth the expense. They had a nice buffet, both hot and cold. On Friday, they had an omelet station. The other days they had scrambled eggs & shakshouka. Make sure you have some bottled water with you, as the tap water at the hotel tastes bad. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
natalie a, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear guest
Thank you for taking the time to write your personal impressions of the hotel
every comment is important to us so we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing Leonardo Boutique Rehovot for your stay and we will be happy to
Host you again in the future

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 June 2014

, we received great service and the hospitality was amazing!. The staff were very friendly made their best to satisfy the quests, the room was clean and higly decorated, the food
(buffet) was rich and very tasty
great Location and outdoor facilities first class( train station, bars and restaurants close by)great value for money

Highly reccomended

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Natalie A, Manager at Leonardo Boutique Rehovot, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Front desk manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rehovot
West Boutique Hotel Ashdod
Leonardo Ashkelon
Leonardo Ashkelon
#1 of 5 in Ashkelon
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach

Been to Leonardo Boutique Rehovot? Share your experiences!