“a pleasant stay in Ruislip”

Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Ruislip
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“a pleasant stay in Ruislip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed at premier inn Ruislip for 2 night with my husband, daughter and grandaughter to attend family wedding, we were very pleasantly surprised, our rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful would go back

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

Yet again the Premier hotel was excellent. Lovely warm clean room and very friendly staff.
I went to the restaurant but was told I would have ay least a hour to wait unless I sat in the bar. That was fine..........table a bit dirty, cutlery in the pots a bit grubby but quite a nice atmosphere.
I ordered 10oz steak and sauce etc. Steak came, no steak knife but no problem as the staff were so busy I used an ordinary knife. The well done steak was pink inside. Once I managed to attract the waitresses attention and told her she proceeded to take a fork, take the steak off my plate to put back on the grill and leave my chips etc on my plate yo get colder whilst waiting for the steak. I said I didnt think that was such a good idea could she not take the whole meal and I would have everythinh warm together. The steak came back out after a 25 minute wait with no sauce.........so after queuing at the bar to tell someone it was brought out. The mushroom and tomato were cold and the new steak still pink!!! By this time I had had enough , was tired so ate the chips , wrapped the steak up for the dog and left. Very disappointed to say the least.
I went back to my room welcomed by the pleasant receptionist and stayed there.
Cannot fault the hotel and my room was lovely.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Roma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Great hotel, great services, great welcome! Everything was perfect. Room are clean and tidy, wifi is ok, the bath is great, the breakfast was very good. We stayed two nights and we did not regret!!! We really recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Chester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Used Premier Inn Ruislip to attend a wedding in Uxbridge. Hotel was easy to find and did not disappoint. Room allocated over the AC units so we asked if another room was available. The staff were very pleasant and changed our room with no hassle. We found the staff extremely polite and friendly. Had breakfast at the Beefeater which is co located and thoroughly enjoyed breakfast. We had dinner at the Beefeater on our first night. Staff were very good but the meal was mediocre. Room and facilities were clean, quiet, comfortable even if the king size bed was a little firm.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I came down from Yorkshire early this month to visit my family that moved down to London and stayed at the premier inn ruislip. I was put off by the price a little but my family live close b. However the service I received was fantastic. The two receptionists I came across (a young spanish man and a young Asian man) were great, the service from them was top class. they were both friendly and were able to help with any problems I had, booked taxis, offered to help with bags as I'm getting on a bit now too. The cleaners were very friendly as well when I saw them in the mornings, also my room was spotless. I will be staying here again for sure in the new year when I next go to visit my family again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Stockport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Excellent hotel. Staff very helpful and friendly went the extra mile. Didn't have breakfast in the Beefeater next door but had Sunday dinner, Wouldn't recommend although the restuarant was packed!!
Would hope to stay here every time we go to Ruislip {family live there} but always hard to get in because only 20 rooms. They deserve the business.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have stayed here on many occasions and never disappointed. The staff are always helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Plenty of parking, restaurant on site and food is very good again staff are excellent. About a 5min walk to High Street with plenty of good eateries of all kinds.
I stayed in Room 6 ground floor and all was good with this room.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruislip
The Barn Hotel
BEST WESTERN PLUS Grim's Dyke Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel
#2 of 6 in Uxbridge

Been to Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel? Share your experiences!