“Food with friends”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Went here last night with friends .we got there early so we waited in the bar and as a pub that half of the place is nice and cozy .the restaurant it's self is really nice to look at .i had mushrooms to start with witch were very yummy ,for my main I had steak and ribs and they were perfect cooked just right and you get a half a lettuce with a dressing of your choice .i had chocolate brownie for desert perfect as well .are waitress (vagi) was so attentive we didn't want for anything she was a hard worker thanks

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Had one or two lovely meals here but since then always been a problem of some sort. On the positive side, waiting staff are lovely but the steaks have deteriorated. This is either a problem with chefs or quality of meat. At our last meal there, the coffee machine was out of action and we were offered instant! Waitress asked us to complain so that someone would fix it. Sent email to head office - no reply.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Well what can I say, we went here on a recommendation and we were not disappointed . The atmosphere, service and food very good, the steaks were all cooked to perfection I would say the best steak supper we have had in a very very long time....do try it .

1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to Miller and Carter, Ruislip and once again we found the food to be outstanding. However, once again we found the service to be appallingly bad. From getting our names wrong on the booking to taking half an hour to offer us a drink or take our food order. We wanted desert but as it took us nearly two hours to get to that point, we simply could not be bothered to wait any longer and we left.
Despite the rubbish service, the food is excellent and offers very.good value for money. We would return but only for the food, we would be too embarrassed to put friends through the wait. lunch offers the best value for money.

1  Thank Pau109
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had a very average experience at Millar and Carter Ruislip today !
Our waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable, but the speed of the service was appalling and the food disappointing. The prices are the same as central London but the quality of service and food does not match.
However what I am really upset about is I have just tried to fill in their online survey, all very well when you are just ticking boxes, however when you get to the additional comments, If you want to say more than a few words and I did, it times you out.
So now I need their customer service department if they have one.

1  Thank salthegal_13
Kevin A, General Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Hi there,

Im very sorry to hear that you weren't totally satisfied with your visit to Miller & Carter Ruislip.

I have sent you a direct message for some more details.

I'm sure we will get the bottom of it and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards