“Great for business stays! ”

Ramada London South Ruislip
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ruislip
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Tesco open late across the road, free parking, sky sports in the lively bar with some great bar food (best I've had in London hotels). There's also a good pub next door and lots of take aways, next to South Ruislip tube station, I recommend!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RamadaLR, Manager at Ramada London South Ruislip, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review.
I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Best Regards, Mr Johal.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Look we stay here as our office is 5 mins walk away. However not great. Normally between £80-100 per night which is pricy. Breakfast is ok, but the evening menu is not worth a look. You'd be better catching a cab to Ruislip or on the tube to shepards bush.
Average hotel, good location next to the tube and overground lines (a little too close if your room is facing the wrong way).
Don't take the wife here, she'll kill you.
It's a mans weekday working hotel or a weekend hotel to go to Wembley with the lads.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the railway line
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tobe80
Reviewed 22 April 2014

£65 in London! Including continental breakfasts. Only stayed one night as I was en route to Heathrow but this hotel had a decent room, was handy to the airport and beside a tube station, if you wished to go to central London. Stayed there on 11 April and there seemed to be a wedding party staying there as well. However, the room was quiet, as well as clean and spacious enough. the staff on Friday eve and Saturday morning were really nice and friendly. Whilst I didn't eat there, the menu was quite extensive and looked good value. A hot breakfast was also available for a reasonable price. So certainly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RamadaLR, Manager at Ramada London South Ruislip, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for your kind review.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to pass your comments on to the weekend staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We could not fault this hotel for its cleanliness, service and excellent value. There is free parking for hotel guests and the location is 2 mins walk from the underground station on the central line which makes it ideal for going into London. The Chef Andy who spent several years living in Italy cooks brilliant pasta dishes. All the staff are friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I have passed your comments on to Andy and the staff.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at the Ramada ( used to be called Days Inn ) for several years now and is always my choice in London . Staff are brilliant , most are long term employees and really are so professional and friendly . A perfect location for Heathrow ,mainline and underground trains . This hotel is as good as any 4 star hotel in Central London . Personally it's the staff that make the hotel , not the hotel that makes the staff . Top staff and management .

Paul Morris

2  Thank Sickofbeingrippedoff
RamadaLR, Manager at Ramada London South Ruislip, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Mr Morris,

Thank You for your kind review.
We take pride in the professionalism and friendliness of our staff, and I have passed on your comments to them.
I am pleased that you enjoy staying with us and that you have returned many times.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night. Hotel is right next to the central line and 40 minutes into the city. Not a huge bedroom. But a comfy bed and decent shower.
Breakfast is continental unlimited which was included in the price. You can pay extra for cooked.
Good sized car park behind the hotel which is just off the A40.
If I wanted to be picky id say the carpets are due for replacement.
I'd stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank You for your review.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We have began refurbishing guest bedrooms, so hopefully they will be finished by the next time we see you.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Great Quality Hotel, I stayed here for a family party which included an evening meal (Indian Menu was fantastic) once dinner was over the staff moved furniture and we had a DJ and Salsa Party (privately arranged).
All staff were very polite and helpful.
Rooms were clean and well appointed with TV, kettle, hairdryer, bath/shower
Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Missymouth1
RamadaLR, Manager at Ramada London South Ruislip, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for your kind review.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the party and your meal. I will pass your comment on to our chefs and restaurant staff.

Mr Johal

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruislip
The Barn Hotel
The Barn Hotel
#1 of 3 in Ruislip
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Travelodge Uxbridge Central
Premier Inn Uxbridge Hotel
Premier by Eurotraveller Hotel, Harrow
Premier Inn London Harrow Hotel

Been to Ramada London South Ruislip? Share your experiences!