“Amazing stay with warm staff”
Review of Budget Guest House

Budget Guest House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Peterborough
Budget Guest House
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Peterborough
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Came here last week for a business trip in petersborough and co worker booked hotel. I have to say I wasn't expecting a lot considering its 'budget' but as soon as I arrived I was greeted with warmth from the staff and treated like a princess! It was spotless everyday, the staff are amazing and it's so close by to everything! Amazing value! I'd definitely come back here next time :)

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jessicashaww

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I had to go to peterborough on a business trip and I stayed at the budget guest house and Irena was so polite she made sure we had everything we required and our stay was very pleasant. If I ever go back to peterborough that's where I'll be staying!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Fabianski23
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I booked the whole of this guest house in June 2012 to accommodate our guests and family coming from aborad as our son was due to get married in Peterborough. The friendly manager and her team made our stay very welcoming and they soon became part of the family. The rooms were very clean and tidy and reasonably priced.

I would not hesitate to stop over at this Guest house again as it was also convenently located and very welcoming and most of the room have en suite

Room Tip: Most of the room have en suite and reasonably clean.