“Had a lovey meal with great service and delicious food!”

Angel Spice Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 432 Restaurants in Peterborough
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Peterborough
“Had a lovey meal with great service and delicious food!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I have never been to Angel Spice before so before arriving at the restaurant I had checked recent reviews to see a 'terrible' review the night before so I arrived with no expectations. The restaurant was very busy but staff were very quick and helpful. I ordered a speciality dish called Chicken Masala Sizzler which was amazing! The smell was mouthwatering and I would definitely recommend this dish and the restaurant to friends. (I did notice the restaurant was painted not wallpapered, my table was very sturdy and the waitresses and waiters smelt very nice!) A brilliant night, thank you Angel Spice I will be back again soon.

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“A big disappointment.”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

After reading some good reviews, we decided to try the Angel Spice for dinner. Oh what a big mistake!
The curry was bland, tasteless and arrived in a surprisingly small dish. A flavourless Lamb Massala with 4 small pedigree chum sized pieces of lamb (I hope), is a new one for me but I have to say it complimented the flavourless Peshwari Naan bread perfectly. Rice was in another small dish, so we have to thank someone for small mercy's because it too was cold, dry, tasteless and undercooked.
I really should have recommended the Asda basic range to the Chef because I think microwaving ready meals is probably the best bet with this place. At least we can say we were served something we'd never had before and can also say it was crap. £45.00 would have bought an Asda Indian meal for two, with wine and we'd still have £30.00 left. Admittedly we wouldn't have the atmosphere of an authentic Indian restaurant complete with a waiter with BO, sticky wobbly table and peeling wallpaper but I'm sure we could use our imagination.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank G K
Risca, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were on holiday in the area, and decided to try this restaurant as it was close to where we were staying. It was an ecstatic experience! One of the best meals we've ever had; heavenly food, and good value. I'd definitely recommend the Persian dish (it was called Dansak, or something similar), which I'd never had before, and turned out to be beyond delicious!

• Visited July 2014
Stilton
“Great again”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had yet another mega meal at the Angle the other week. Food was great and the staff are very friendly. Bash cooked us whole roast chickens with curried eggs with whole potatoes. yes sounds odd! but it was amazing.

Try it? its not on the menu but they will cook anything if you ask them.
great work guys. keep it up.

• Visited June 2014
Peterborough
“Love love love”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I love this place, I come with my friends for a catch up, or I come for a takeaway. I'm always confident in "bashes" recommendations and never disappointed, I can tell him what I like and don't like and he will come up with something. As a restaurant manager, I know good service and good food when I see it! Thank you angel spice!!