Bridge Cottage Bed and Breakfast
US$146
Hotels.com
US$78
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Peterborough (Hampton) Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$116
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Peterborough North Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Bell Inn Stilton(Peterborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswhite swanb blocal publovely settingmarmaladerutland waterburghley horse trialsbreakfast was excellentlovely roombrookjudyrodhostsjugskenttoiletriesinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Having worked in the area a number of times over the past 2 years I have been staying at Bridge Cottage on a number of occasions. I'm always greeted with a warm and friendly welcome by the hosts. The accommodation is of a high standard, extremely clean and beautifully decorated and furnished. The breakfast menu is extensive, with high quality local produce cooked to order. Judy and Rod have always been extremely helpful, providing me with things I have forgotten for work! I would highly recommend a stay at this b&b.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Being a female who travels on her own for business, B&B's just feel safe and more like home and this was one of them. I decided to stay with 'Bridge Cottage' even though I was working in Peterborough which was 25min away and it was the best thing I did. Travelling through the beautiful countryside to escape from Peterborough to this lovely B&B. I would recommend 'Bridge Cottage' to anyone, whether a weekend away of staying for work. It's clean, beautifully decorated and with a proper farm house kitchen! There is also an amazing Gastro Pub called 'The Black Swan' just around the corner, and the food was incredible!! Just an extra bonus to the stay. The lady who runs 'Bridge Cottage' is absolutely lovely, very welcoming and kind and I really hope to visit again. I was lucky to find such a lovely B&B, it's a must!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have stayed a number of times recently and have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed every visit. The accommodation is of the highest standards and beautifully presented. Breakfast was perfect with the widest selection possible - nothing was too much trouble. The house was warm despite some of the coldest weather imaginable. There was endless hot water, and lovely linen and fluffy towels. Despite it being winter you could still appreciate the lovely riverside setting. Don't hesitate to book you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I can not comment on the property as we cancelled due to the terrible attitude of the owner.

An en-suite room was booked by email and confirmed at least a month ahead, booked on a discount voucher.

On the morning of the day of arrival we texted to check all was OK with the booking, to be told that we were now in a room with the toilet next door. The room we had booked had been given to another customer. When we explained that we needed the ensuite, we were told that she would have to 'MOVE ONE OF THE PAYING CUSTOMERS'. How polite?

We decided that with that attitude we did not want to stay.

If you want to get people to come to your establishment with a discount, then DO NOT treat them as second class citizens.

They will not return and will not give their friend positive reviews.

I stay at 4 and 5 star hotels around Europe and the UK at least 3 nights a week, and have been treated with great respect at all of these. When I have used a groupon voucher a few times in the past at similar establishments I have been treated with equal respect and courtesy
Bridge cottage I did not find respectful or courteous!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank stuartporky
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Initial phone contact with Judy the host was both very polite and accommodating, this was backed up with a warm welcome on our arrival at Bridge cottage situated on lovely grounds by the river. We resided in the Garden Room which was very clean with the added extras, such as tea facilities and a bathroom with surplus creams and shower gels. Breakfast catered for all with more than enough on display,looking out onto the lovely gardens. Rod and Judy keep up the good work, your hospitality will endear customers to come back.
Kevin & Everill