Best Western Plus Peterborough Orton Hall Hotel & Spa
US$95
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$108
Holiday Inn Express Peterborough(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Bull Hotel(Peterborough)
US$228
US$107
Haycock Hotel(Peterborough)
US$106
US$103
The Pearl Hotel(Peterborough)(Great Value!)
US$73
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Sibson Inn Hotel(Peterborough)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsramblewood innthe publovely groundsmain restaurantsteam roomlovely hotelpub next doorlarge roomfour poster bedbeautiful buildingnene parkreception areano lifthotel restaurantgood sizeevening mealreception staff
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A great quality and characterful hotel in a lovely setting. Check in was quick and easy and I was pleased to find I was in a spacious room with all facilities I needed. The bathroom was large and well equipped. The room had a good size desk with free hi speed internet which was great for getting on with work on the laptop. I used the swimming pool, sauna and whirlpool which was a great way to relax after a days work. I ate in the attached Ramblers Inn which provided a good meal and some real ales. Breakfast looked good, however I only had cereal and toast. The hotel deserves its rating and I would return again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Parcelie
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have stayed here twice while working in Peterborough. It is close to my work office down there. I love the grounds in which it sits. The rooms I have stayed in on my visits have fulfilled my needs.

I have eaten in the pub next door. Service was great. I have also eaten in the hotel restaurant. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The restaurant menu is more al a cart so you have the choice of that or pub grub next door.

The breakfast is lovely. I usually go for a full English. It has all the things I like for my full English breakfast. They also have nice jams and marmalades.

Unless something really drastic happens while I'm staying at the hotel I will stay here all the time when I visit Peterborough for work.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LeedsBuilder
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Good location, good appearance and atmosphere, good food and menu choice. Staff friendly. Rack rate over priced; had booked an executive double room but was checked into a small, cramped double with shower only and no bath option. Complained and was moved to another room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
1  Thank TheGoodmans
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a three night break at this gem of a hotel ... returned refreshed and rested. Staff are all helpful, the spa facility is great and the pool area very well kept. Really delicious breakfast with ample choice sets you up for the day. This hotel on our list of favourites!

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor best...and ones with bay windows are really light...rooms on top floor are smaller.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LynneUKLeicester
Reviewed 4 August 2014

booked this hotel on a friends recommendation and the website for it looked ok but completely undersold the hotel, it really is a beautiful building, an old manor house I believe although parts of it look castle like. Our room was gorgeous and overlooked the church and graveyard across the road. Set in a woodland setting it is really lovely. The website does not do it justice. Only one thing, it doesn't have a lift but they do offer to take your cases.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple