“Amazing food, great location and good service.”
Review of Loch Fyne Elton

Loch Fyne Elton
Ranked #24 of 444 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$41 - US$89
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The restaurant itself is in a lovely location, beautiful surroundings and nice little village.

I have been a few times as enjoyed my meals so much. The food has always been brilliant at both dinner and lunch times. Even when the place was packed the food was up to standard and both family and friends alike loved their meals.

Although not the cheapest place to eat, the food is good value as even simple fish dishes are beautifully cooked. The wine list is good, the fresh fish selection is ample and there are always dishes to the day should you not wish to order from the menu.

The service has always been brilliant for me and the staff polite and attentive. The waiters have always managed to squeeze us in if we hadn't booked a table and the atmosphere is great.

The restaurant is a good 20-30 minute drive from my home but I will continue to go back as the food is simply divine.

There are newer reviews for Loch Fyne Elton

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Massive fish and chips but tiny seafood risotto!!
Made ok by £10 discount for first visit accessed off the loch fine website

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was our second visit to the picturesque Loch Fyne at Elton and sadly our last!
On the first occasion several years ago we were in awe of the architecture,setting and of course the beautifully presented food which was very good quality and quantity.
Our latest excursion left four diners very hungry & frustrated by our very disappointing dining experience. Stingy minuscule portions of fish and other dishes, uncooked rice, poor quality frozen double cooked chips etc left all of us completely bemused,hungry and annoyed. Adults being fed child size portions will always upset and disappoint diners. Staff report that this is a common complaint but the management unfortunately do not act on feed back and do not care about customer satisfaction levels. This is a poor, greedy restaurant who exploit their patrons with over priced food… they do not care about repeat custom.
I wish that I had known that the late great Loch Fyne restaurant in all its former glory and splendour had actually died many years ago, I mourn... R.I.P!

4  Thank TrueReview63
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I head read the reviews and was put off to be honest but my partner insisted on going, so glad he did! Food was fresh and tasted amazing & the cheesecake was possibly the best I have ever eaten. The staff were very friendly and helpful along with the atmosphere of the place was just perfect. If I was in a rush I wouldnt go here but if you want to eat great food in a lovely and relaxed environment then deffinately go there, I cant wait to go back.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Came here at 5.30 and started our main at 7.30. The restaurant wasn't even full. Poor service. Food was ok but not worth waiting so long for