“Great food, great atmosphere”

Mattoni Italian Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 474 Restaurants in Peterborough
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar also serving freshly made cocktails near Peterborough. 5 minuets from the A1.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I cannot praise enough the quality of food and service you get at mattoni!
By far the best restaurant in the Peterborough area.
I will definitely be re-visiting

Best pizza and best steak around FACT

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great restaurant, lovely food and a great atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable evening. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Mattoni now for serval years and it never disappoints! Between myself and my partner we have eaten our way through most of the menu and enjoy our meal every time!
Cocktails are also the best in Peterborough by a mile, none of this out of a packet stuff!
Service is always so friendly and I love to spend an evening here with my partner or my friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

another great meal with a group of friends, love that this restaurant suits all occasions.
recently went to a night with entertainment, what a fantastic time everyone had, food excellent as always .Calamari cooked to perfection as was the tuna steak, delicious, finished off our meal with some cofee martinis and they never fail to dissapoint
Staff very attentive and proffesional as always, shall visit again and again for sure

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am a regular at Mattonis and being a self confessed fussy eater with limited choices due to dietary requirements, I always leave Mattonis well fed and happy!!
The food is delicious, atmosphere is great and the staff are all really friendly and accommodating .... and to top it all off the cocktails are amazing!!
If you’re looking for a place to go for good food, a service with a smile and a happy, enjoyable atmosphere then there is no other choice !! Great for families, friends or a girly night out!
Highly recommended !!