“great fun”
Review of Teamworks Karting Peterborough - CLOSED

Teamworks Karting Peterborough
More attraction details
Owner description: State-of-the-art indoor karting in Peterborough. Open 7 days. Free on-site parking. Corporate events, private events & children (over 10). Events for 1 - 100 drivers. Online booking.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Bit pricey but overall good fun. Well organised and safe. Good food and drinks available. Easy to locate with good parking facilities

There are newer reviews for Teamworks Karting Peterborough

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Been here 4 times now
Great fun fast karts well run
the guys who run it really know their jobs [and will advise you how to drive faster and what lines to take]
To get the most out of your session

Corporate days and team bonding sessions would be brilliant here

Try it at least once

Reviewed 10 July 2013

this was a second visit to Teamworks peterborough venue, this time for a Grand Prix evening.After booking in,suiting up we had a professional and enthiusiastic briefing from one of the staff,a lady,sorry in the excitement I forget the name,I want to say Abby,may be wrong...anywayhaving learnt our race number,essential when checking when your next heat is due,we began the five heats culminating in a top eight driver final from a total number of 11 drivers.Being competitive and determined that my sons would not show me a clean pair of wheels I managed to drag my sorry self up from 7th on the grid to fourth finisher.
Discounting that the winner was an individual of excellent pedigree,former staff member and wearing his own helmet,overalls and snazzy driving shoes who had tagged onto our event after he recieved his individual winners trophy I found myself upgraded to third in our group.Sadly my sons were placed first AND second but it did make for a three way family podium ending and us all getting a trophy.
Thanks everyone at the Peterborough track...I already have booked a further grand prix but keeping my sons out of the grid!!
I will mention that in being so competeitive some bruises were sustained across the whole group,including myself,by spinning into barriers and unfortunately colliding with others...Iam sure as my driving skills increase these will be minimised...no pain..no gain!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This was my first visit to this track. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The overalls are in good condition, I have been to other places where they are quite tatty. The karts are fast and really fun to drive, but the added benefit of being electric, no smell of fumes and a lot less noise, is great for me as the smell of the fumes sometimes makes me feel bad. Generally a fun time and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We went to Teamworks at Peterborough for the 4th time today and it was as good as the 3 previous visits, very well run by a young group who are very enthusiastic. Will be going back soon to try and beat my lap times.