“So much better than we thought!”

Battlefield Live Peterborough
Ranked #8 of 16 Fun & Games in Peterborough
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate in outdoor gaming. Suitable for anyone from age 7 to 70+. Safe interactive gaming great fior all the family, parties or friends.The latest high tech equipment at a purpose built site near Peterborough
Brierley Hill, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much better than we thought!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We booked for a team building day from work and it was way better than any of us thought it would be. From start to finish we just had the best time and the best laugh. All in all we were there for over 2 hours with the camo team v's the black team (nicknamed ninja team) and we played numerous differant games with the camo team being triumphant in the end. Half time drinks were provided which were welcomed as it was a red hot day and running around in overalls and crawling through grass really takes it out of you. Our group consisted of both men and women aged late 20's to early 60's and each and every one of us enjoyed it. I would definateley recommend and I would definateley go again!

Visited June 2013

Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Party EVER!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We came across Battlefield Live via Groupon and booked a party of 10 for my son's 10th Birthday. According to the boys it was the best birthday party EVER!.
The site and facilities are excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful. Two hours of laser shooting fun with the Camo team against the black team. There were three parties of boys there and the parents were invited to join in too, which they did without hesitation. Half time drinks were supplied. They played several 10 minute games each with a different objective. The players were given overalls, caps and lasers and all the equipment was in excellent order with the guns being extremely accurate. There is indoor facilities for parties to enjoy food with hot and cold drinks served. We will definitely be booking again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sally W
united kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC GROUPON OFFER”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Great value for money, staff excellent great for all ages would def recommend. Lots of running round wear boots!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank hutch197036
Stamford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Party”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I booked Battlefield Live @ Peterborough thinking it would be a great alternative for my 10 year old sons Birthday party. Paintball seemed a little dangerous in that I didn't want him or his friends to end up in tears as we all know it stings like hell. I must admit I didn't think the experience would be that great BUT it was BRILLIANT. It's a great fun experience, well run with a variety of game types to play! We played our 10 year olds team against some grown ups, circa 18 people across the two teams and it worked so well, the more players the better the experience. The staff are brilliant and this experience comes highly recommended!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Wayne P
Lincolnshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fabulous party”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My 11 year old son and his friends had a fantastic time as did the adults! I am currently thinking of an excuse to go again :)

Visited February 2013