“Super Place to support as only run on Donations”
Review of Exotic Pet Refuge

Exotic Pet Refuge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Super Place to support as only run on Donations”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Anyone who loves all wildlife that receives lots of care and attention from people who really do care for their wellbeing have got to visit on only a few days a year they are allowed to open to the public. A Great Day Out.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DangerousDave49

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Animals pacing up & down in small cages.”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The animals were pacing back & forth in small cramped cages, not large areas where they could really stretch.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank Seymour055
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Exotic Pet Refuge is one amazing place, I had a wonderful day and was very happy. The Owner Pam is an amazing lady and it was an honour to meet her. I highly recommend a visit, it is an insight to how animals are helped and neurtured back to health. I was also helped to overcome my major fear of Snakes. I even had the chance to handle one - Thankyou Steve for giving me this amazing opportunity. Thankyou so very much for for a wonderful day - I enjoyed the visit very much indeed.

Keep up this good work. I look forward very much to volunteering for you.

Thanks again you have made me one very happy lady.

Very Best Regards to you and your great team.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lisa R
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

After years of visiting I started volunteering 2 years ago and love it here. Ran by volunteers and one staff member we rely totally on public donations. The animals are all well cared for and loved for the rest of their lives. Open days are the time we can talk to our supporters and show them round and they can see the good work done here. On open days there are some stalls, a cafe which sells the most delicious home made cakes and bacon sarnies and sometimes a bouncy castle.

Visited June 2014
suffolk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely visit”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We visited the Exotic Pet Refuge on their Easter Sunday open day. You can tell that the owner and volunteers at this place have such a passion for it. It's such a shame that they are restricted to opening just a few days a year because of red tape. Myself and my husband spent a few hours looking at all the different animals, some of which we hadn't seen before. Though it is really sad that there is a need for the refuge thank goodness it exists. We will definitely be back and will be looking into one of the animal experiences. Please support them.