“Good experineces and great prices”

Imagine Spa Orton Hall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have used this spa on many occasions over the last couple of years. They always have an offer on, usually the mud treatment and 4 hours in the spa. For the price I think you would be hard pushed to fine better value for money. My only gripe is that the pool area could do with a little more attention to ensure the cleanliness standards are maintained.

The pool is a good size with steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. The mud treatment is a really great experience for two people. Cover yourselves in mud and sit back and relax.

The other treatments such as massages etc have always been well executed

There are newer reviews for Imagine Spa Orton Hall

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The treatment rooms are a nice size but the pan pipe music can be annoying.
I had a back massage and facial, both were enjoyable and relaxing. We also used the mud treatment room which was good fun. You cover yourself in mud and sit while the room fills with steam. Apply more mud as needed and then as you sit in the alcove water falls on you as though it is rain. Quite relaxing and refreshing.
The pool area contains the normal steam room, jacuzzi and sauna. The locals who use the pool are not at all friendly and we had some steely stares. We swam across the pool and were accosted by a guy who said we had to swim length ways. As we stood at the side he splashed us as he swam passed and then said 'are you doing this to wind me up'. All we were doing was standing at the side. I didn't realise until later that he kicked my friend. He also had a go at a little old lady later. Not a very relaxing experience so beware
Also lock your shoes away as someone has theirs stolen

1  Thank Ann W