The Aston Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Harrogate
See available hotels
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)
Kimberley Hotel(Harrogate)
  • Pool
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Pulling up at the driveway, my heart sank. What a mistake I made in booking this. I thought I'd give it a chance and at least look at the room.....I felt like I needed a good scrub after entering the property. The guy showing me round was very nice, almost apologetic about the place. I told him it was not as expected or described on laterooms.com and I wouldn't be staying there. The property is in a beautiful road and this really is an eyesore for the residents. I was more concerned that my card would be charged as it was a late cancellation and the owners of this place would be getting easy money for nothing. Fortunately laterooms were fantastic and very sorry about the situation. I wasn't charged at all on my visa and have learnt my lesson.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lisa d
Reviewed 4 December 2011

" Abandon hope all ye who enter here" It really is the pits. I stayed with some colleagues for a recent conference. The minute we arrived we had a sinking feeling and it got worse. The owner has several low grade places in Harrogate, and this is the lowest. It appears to be used to house the hotel workers, and this means noise and domestic agruements, one of which we were unfortunate enough to witness. Everything was wrong. There are lots more cheapish B&B's in lovely Harrogate, just give this a miss :-(

Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Lynn R
Reviewed 1 December 2011

A dirty, damp, disorganised, dangerous doss hole. Avoid at all costs!!!!
Door left unlocked all day and night. No reception or responsible personnel present.
Staff drinking with residents all night... arguing from 4-6 am. Needed Police help to calm situation. What a fiasco!!!!!!

Room Tip: There aren`t any......
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ktat_11
Reviewed 19 November 2011

1, having waited over an hour for a receptionist we finally got some service to be told we had not been booked in and they were fully booked (i had rung the day before to confirm the booking).
2, although we had booked in the ashley hotel we been transfered to another hotel around the corner called the ashton hotel.
3, we were directed down to the basement! yes the basement! to a family room that was mostly junk, and over filled with soffas and beds.
4, glad there wasnt a fire because the fire door was looked and behind a big pile of tvs and electrical stuff... guessing cctv equipment.
5, both didnt sleep a wink all night worst night of my life, we had no choice, too far from home to go bak and too late to book anywhere else, dont make the same mistake as we did :( save your money.

Room Tip: travel lodge around the corner. lovely view of harrogate, clean, friendly, cheap, comfitable and flat screen digital tv.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ash13423
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Stayed there for Harrogate show. First day they didn't clean the room because they didn't have second key to enter the room. The bathroom was leaking, water dripped from the celling from upstairs. The floor was damp, the TV was not working, the heater was not working.

The only good thing about this B&B was the staffs were very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business