“What's all the hype about?”
Review of Chez La Vie - CLOSED

Chez La Vie
Price range: US$20 - US$39
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Harrogate
“What's all the hype about?”
Reviewed 14 April 2009

My partner and I had a meal here one unfortunate evening, after a series of recommendatiosn. Our meal was so salty we had to complain (not something we do lightly). The waiter asked us how the meal was and we told him. He just shrugged and walked away. Why did he bother to ask? And why are people recommending this horrendous restaurant when Harrogate is full of fantastic places to eat. If you like it there then you will be delighted with Prezzo, Mujib, Ordchi, even Graveley's Fish restaurant.

1 Thank buckleberry
FREDHarrogate, owner at Chez La Vie, responded to this review, 22 May 2009
To compare chez la vie with multiple chain restaurants is a complete nonsence, an opinion that is shared with hundreds of satisfied customers a week. there always one!

HGTE
“Excellent value and great food”
Reviewed 27 January 2009

I have been a few times over the years and always enjoyed the whole experience. Recently myself and my wife went for the "Early Bird" menu. I highly recommend it.