“Excellent massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kanchana Thai Wat Po Massage and Reflexology
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel relaxed, rejuvenated and revitalised with traditional Thai massage and reflexology. Kanchana is from Thailand and studied massage at the famous Buddhist Wat Po temple. She has brought to Harrogate the most traditional form of Thai massage and reflexology which is over 2500 years old and can be traced back to Buddha’s lifetime. Why not try this wonderful therapy in the lovely spa town of Harrogate.
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My wife and I both had the 60 minuteThai massage plus 60 minute oil massage and we both thoroughly enjoyed the experience, which was also reasonably priced at £55 each for the two sessions. Kanchana, the masseuse, was both skilful and friendly - overall highly recommended

There are newer reviews for Kanchana Thai Wat Po Massage and Reflexology

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Kanchana is superb and very professional. She puts you at ease and her massage skills are excellent. Don't expect a 'gentle' massage; the technique is quite intense, but not painful. You will feel great afterwards!

1  Thank LozzyF
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I have been preparing to emigrate to Australia, and after three months of hard work, stress and lack of sleep my back was in knots. Staying with family before our flight, I finally had a couple days to try to get some relief. Fortunately for me, Kanchana fit me into her full schedule by foregoing her lunch-break yesterday. I am so grateful that she did this as I just had my first full nights sleep in about two months. I would need a few treatments to fix the underlying problems, but her firm manipulations have eased my knots considerably and I feel I will now be able to fly in some comfort.
I highly recommend Kanchana and would happily become a regular client if circumstances were different.

1  Thank Anne K
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I have had traditional thai yoga massage numerous times, even so I was very impressed with Kanchana. Everything was truly authentic, a vigorous manipulation without oils really revitalises you. Really beneficial to all, but especially so if you are a runner like me, as it really seems to loosen up all the tight muscles. For the uninitiated, you are given a pair of traditional thai cotton trousers to wear, I always wear a vest top too. The mattress is on the floor to allow the therapist to stretch, knead and manipulate you into a variety of positions using the resistance of their own body. Expect some discomfort but this is only natural and will leave you feeling truly relaxed and invigorated. I treated my mum to the oil massage, a gentler experience than the traditional thai, at the age of 68 I was a little hesitant about it but she came out saying it was fabulous. She really benefitted from the stretching and felt wonderful, saying all her aches and pains had disappeared. If you visit Harrogate give it a try, you will not be disappointed. I thought it was fantastic value too. If I lived near I would be there once a week without reservation.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

My wife and I visited Harrogate this week for the first time and booked Thai massage and reflexology treatment for both of us. The experience was fantastic, extremely thorough and left us feeling totally relaxed for the rest of our stay! I cannot recommend Kanchana highly enough, give yourself a treat and go .

1  Thank mick_bruce