I recently stayed with The Lawrence on a 3 day business trip to Harrogate and the surrounding area. My colleague and I where lucky enough to share one of the York House aprtments.
I can honestly say, after staying in a number of serviced apartments around the country, that this one was by far the most luxurious I have experienced. The apartments where obviously very new. The furnishings were of a high quality and very comfortable. Very contemporary. Our apartment was in a very nice location and 5 mins walk from the town centre. Plenty of places to eat/drink etc.
The staff where fantastic, 100% friendly and helpful the whole time we were there. They assited us with a dinner reservation for a client and sent us to a great restaurant. They where full of great snippets of helpful information. Very attentive.
Whilst I was staying on business this is somewhere I will definately be coming back to with my partner. The accommodation is ideal (perhaps more suited) for a luxurious romantic break.
The only downside was the cost. The apartments are more expensive than other serviced apartments in the area but you get what you pay for!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The comfort of home, the five star service of a luxury hotel, The Lawrance. Your every need meticulously catered for, your every whim beautifully accommodated. Whether you're here on business or for pleasure, you'll find The Lawrance far more than just a place to stay. It's luxurious home from home accommodation.We have 3 properties to choose from, Kings, Duchy and York House. Studios - 3 bedroom apartments, from 1 night to 1 year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Lawrance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lawrance Hotel Harrogate
- The Lawrance Harrogate, Yorkshire