“Fantastic quality, great experience”
Review of Goose Play

Goose Play
Ranked #5 of 12 Fun & Games in Harrogate
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Goose is a place for children to do and parents to simply be. At the centre of our space is a cafe serving proper coffee, home-made cakes and fresh, colourful food. Your children have a free-flow space to explore their creativity; where they can cut, stick, paint and laugh with one of our team. Plus books, toys and board games to Lego and table football; there is something for everyone.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Goose today with my 16 month old and a couple of friends with their three year old son. From the moment we arrived to the minute we left, the experience was superb. Parking is great, really close by and safe. The facilities are excellent. Large and small scale toys/activities, well demarcated to suit different age ranges and nicely spaced. The welcome and informal introduction was second to none. The owner, Rachel, is warm, friendly and informative without being remotely overbearing. There are some lovely toys and books and my son loved the swings and slide. The whole place is spotlessly clean and well organised. Last but not least, the cafe is really special. Coffee is delicious. All the food is home cooked/baked and nutritious. Yes, the cafe is slightly more expensive than the average but then, Goose isn’t average. It’s well above that! Thank you Goose. Loved it.

1  Thank Max H
in 3 reviews
"equipment"
"fab"

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Probably the best entertainment we have found for our 18 month, 6 month old daughters and the grown up menu choices are outstanding. Very clean, tastefully decorated and the staff are extremely professional. Very customer focussed.

We will be returning!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to bring your little ones with plenty of activities & toys to keep them entertained.

Very clean, with lots of natural light. This is especially nice as many indoor play centres can feel dark and dingy!

Food was excellent and the staff team were lovely. Will come again!

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter is only 2 months old so she was too young to appreciate all of the fab toys and things to play on but I met up with friends with older babies who enjoyed them! Prices are dependent on age of child and these are reasonable. It's free for under 6 months, £2 for 6-12 months and £5 for over ones. There are plenty of areas to play in and it's a lot nicer than 'soft play' places I've been to in the past. It's very clean and modern with friendly staff and good facilities.
Food was good but as previous reviewers have said it's a bit overpriced. £8 for pie and salad, £3 for hot chocolate and £4 for chocolate fudge cake. Having said that it was probably the nicest chocolate cake I've ever had (bought an extra slice for hubby!)
It was a good experience and I'd definitely go again, particularly when my baby is a bit older.