We stayed for 4 nights at the Baytree House and thoroughly enjoyed it. We found Amanda and Simon very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.
The breakfasts are simply superb which sets you up for the day (we did not require lunch!) and the homemade bread and yogurt were delicious.
Our room (9) was spotless and immaculately presented, everything was all very comfortable, it is clear a lot of hard work goes in to maintaining these high standards.
The Baytree is very conveniently located and is barely a 10 min walk into the town centre, it is also very handily placed for those arriving by train.
We did not use our car at all during our stay as all the amenities are close to hand. Taking the train into places such as York are cheaper than taking the car.
Overall it was a fantastic stay and would love to return again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baytree House can be found on a quiet tree-lined avenue amidst the classic Victorian and Edwardian architecture that makes up the spa town Harrogate. All our rooms are en-suite with luxury finishes to enhance your stay. Enjoy an AWARD WINNING breakfast complimentary when booked direct from our website. We are just 5 minutes walk to the Harrogate International Center (HIC) and a 10 minute stroll into the centre of Harrogate. FREE parking and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Baytree House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baytree House Hotel Harrogate
- Baytree House Harrogate, Yorkshire