The Arc Hotel
Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
  • Breakfast included
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$105
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$160
US$117
Travelocity
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Priceline
Innkeeper's Lodge Harrogate-West(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$127
Premier Inn Harrogate Town Centre Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bgreat locationhigh standardtown centrerooms are smallparking permitcontemporary styleinternational centreattic roomwalking distanceboutique hotelwould stay againthe ground floorpowerful showercentral locationa great place to stayvisiting harrogate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Right opposite the Harrogate International Conference Centre, Lisa runs a friendly, clean, modern establishment, with all mod cons. My room wasn't huge, and up some fairly steep stairs, but I was using it as a base for exploring Harrogate, and Lisa couldn't have been more helpful.

Room Tip: I was overlooking the Conference Centre, and really enjoyed the sounds of acapella Barbershop singing wafting in through my bedroom window.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Me and my partner stayed here for 2 nights for the bank holiday weekend. When we arrived, our key was ready at reception. We stayed in room 2, and it was really nice and quaint. On the second day, my partner's parents arrived on the Sunday for an overnight stay, and we swapped rooms with them to number 8. WOW, it was a lovely loft space. The light that shone through the sky light in the morning was amazing. The breakfast was absolutely lovely, and Lisa was really flexible with the times. A lovely stay, and I would certainly recommend this hotel...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very good location to explore the town. Clean and well equipped room but quite compact including compact bathroom. Great shower. Very friendly and helpful landlady. The place was very quiet. Breakfast was ok though sausages were unusual!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We used this B&B as a base for our Saturday trip to Harrogate. The location is great for access to town centre shops, bars and restaurants.
The decor is modern. The rooms are small but they have made the best use of the available space and attention to detail is obvious. Very clean and tidy. Check out the professional photos on trip advisor as these are an accurate reflection of what you can expect. Breakfast was also very good, serving everything that you might expect from a good quality B&B. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stay at The Arc regularly it is just so easy and has everything you need.
Its an unattended hotel, but don't let that put you off! You may even wonder why most hotels aren't like this!
Location couldn't be better, across the road to the conference centre and just a few minutes walking distance of all the decent restaurants and the town centre. I would personally avoid Gianni's Brio, Italian restaurant you pass on way to others, but that's purely my thoughts and can be read about in my review about them.
I would and do recommend this hotel to anyone I know going to Harrogate, Before I tried it I would never have thought it would suit me but now it's just home from home, with superb decor, fittings, comfy beds and with everything working.........you should try it........

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business