Harrogate Boutique Apartments
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)
Imperial Hotel(Harrogate)
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
View Hotel
All reviewsvalley drivespring grovewell equipped kitchenbed apartmentwashing machinebeautiful apartmenttown centrehome from homegreat communicationminute walktop floorself cateringparking permitmain bedroomhigh standardquiet streetoff road parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed here with my wife and another couple for a short break in Harrogate.

The appartment is ideally located on Valley Drive near the excellent Valley Park Gardens and only a 10 minute stroll to the centre of Harrogate. The apartments were fantastically clean and well presented when we arrived and the kitchen area is well equipped and functional. There is also the bonus of free parking on the road outside included as part of the deal.

We stayed in Flat 9 and our friends enjoyed the spacious double bedroom with ensuite facilities. My wife and I were in the second bedroom. This is a very narrow room which is down about four steps to enter and has only a rooflight rather than a window. There is no wardrobe and the two single beds are on opposite sides at either end of the room with the headboards facing each other. This made things a little cramped and unfriendly when we went to bed. It may be OK for a couple with younger kids but we found it below par for two adults to stay in.

The bathroom was a reasonable size with bath and good shower over. The addition of some more hooks and storage would really make things more practical and easy for guests.

It may be that the other apartments would be more suitable but the website doesn't give details of the individual apartments. My advise would be to ask about layouts and suitability when booking. We would definately use the agency again with this proviso.

Overall this represented good value, clean accomodation with more flexibility than a hotel but with some practical issues for two couples staying together.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed in a lovely flat. Very clean, cosy and nice decor. Quiet location. Coffee and tea provided. Free parking was a bonus. The location next to the Harrogate International Centre was perfect( I stayed in the Spring Grove apartments).

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank GXR
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I booked the apartments for two nights a along with another couple .The apartment was clean tidy and well maintained .I found fixtures and fittings to be of a good standard .It was a great location for the city centre and as an added bonus parking was free . My only reservation was one room was a double with an en-suite really lovely the other a twin but its a along time since I have slept in such a small twin end to end!!!!!Well equipped kitchen but need a pair of tongs and also induction hob and no instructions plus no toast rack .Despite these minor things everything else was great.

Room Tip: Check which apartment you have as rooms may vary
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed in one of the apartments on Spring Grove for 2 nights on 25th April and can't fault anything. The apartment was very clean & tidy and had all the facilities you need for a short break.

Location was excellent - Just a 5 minute walk to the HIC and the town centre

Booking process was simple and all instructions sent in good time

Will definitely use these apartments again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MBruce1982
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My colleague booked the apartment for one night and we were delighted with the accommodation. Immaculately presented and very clean and tidy. Excellent value for money and far superior to the hotels we would normally stay in. Great location with everything in easy walking distance. Will definitely book again next time were working in harrogate.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business