“Outstanding entertaining and educating - the ultimate birthday get together”
Review of Log Heights

Log Heights
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate outdoor adventure! Whether you are looking for something exciting to do with friends or family or an outdoor corporate teambuilding day, the experience at Log Heights is a must and will be talked about for years! Regardless of age or fitness level, our ropes course activities are designed to challenge everyone. Swinging from the top of the trees or having fun lower down, there's something for everyone. Come and see for yourself!
Reviewed 3 May 2011

James took my son + 7 teenage friends through the ropes (Jacobs Ladder & Leap of Faith) and they totally loved the experience - gained a lot - laughed - screamed - pushed themselves - worked together - learnt trust - courage - just a fabulous time together in beautiful surroundings. Thanks for a great afternoon x!x

LogHeights, Manager at Log Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Love the photos! Thanks for taking the time to add them and for the great review. Glad the boys had a good time - I'm still trying to convince my teenager that there is life away from his X Box!

Reviewed 30 April 2011

I chose Log Heights as an activity for my 9 year old son & I, over the Easter holidays. I was very pleased by the attention to detail in respect of the safety of all participants. The challenges and activities were well organised. The emphasis being on encouragement, teamwork throughout helped all with each and every activity. Great Fun all day and the staff member with us was great with all of the team members. The Leap pf Faith was awesome and I look forward to doing it again. Value for moneywise - worth every penny!!

LogHeights, Manager at Log Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2011

What a great weekend we all had. Weddings, sunshine and fun in the trees! Glad you enjoyed it - we loved meeting you all. Spread the word and come back soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2011

From start to finish the 'Log Heights' experience was wonderful. Booking was efficient, friendly and helpful, the joining instructions were perfect. Our instructor was lovely - giving everyone the encouragement they needed, but not pushing us too hard!

Great day, would recommend it to anyone who has a head for heights and enjoys adrenaline rushes!

Reviewed 23 April 2011

Took my boys age 8 and 7 . Full of bravado and nerves. Brilliant afternoon. They had a great time learnt a lot and felt they achieved masses. Mummy struggled with the figure of eight knots but made it to the top of the leap of faith.We all enjoyed the challenges, the team work and comradary , much much better than Go Ape .James our instructor was professional and fun. The setting stunning.

1  Thank Willb0
LogHeights, Manager at Log Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2011

Hi Alice, glad you all enjoyed it. The Leap of Faith is quite a challenge - well done for conquering it! Hope to see you again.