Kimberley Hotel
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$71
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$123
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$142
  • Restaurant
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$71
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Rudding Park Hotel(Follifoot)
US$361
1,841 results
All reviewscar parkexecutive roomsignatures restaurantsignature restaurantbudget roomtown centreper nightlovely hoteltwo nightsgood sizewould stay againgroupon dealroom was largefirst morningevening mealmodern bathroombiscuits
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We have just returned from The Kimberley Hotel - it was fantastic! The room we stayed in 1218 was lovely. Very clean and well decorated. The Staff were extremely prompt and dealt with all requests. The only thing I would say is the Hotel was very warm throughout but it was a lovely weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Good rooms and very clean hotel , modern rooms and very comfortable , car parking is on site but very limited , venue is a short walk from the centre of Harrogate , breakfast was also good , but the bar down stairs is run separate to the hotel so you are unable to add drinks to your room bill , will defiantly stay here again , good value

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have previously reviewed this hotel having stayed in a variety of their rooms from basic budget to executive.The budget room I would definitely not recommend but this time we went for the £99 deal for a double room on b and b basis for 2 nights and I have to say it was excellent value.Nice spacious room large bathroom and all in a very good deal.
I suppose the only complaint is what other contributors have mentioned and that is concerning the car park charge of £6 per night but at less than £50 per night for accommodation then I happily paid on this occasion.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Spent a weekend in Harrogate to visit friends and stayed at the Kimberley. Location as well as good remarks on tripadvisor helped me make up my mind to stay. The town is only a short distance and we met in the town, so walked there easily. Clean, nice room and friendly competent reception staff. Great buffet breakfast. Found it good value and would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I am very satisfied with my stay in Kimberley hotel.We stay with my partner only one night but I will defenetley come back agayn.The staff was very nice and helpful.I was very impress from Chriss Miller he was very nice and helpful and make are stay confortable.The room in the hotel was big,bright and warm.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family