The Majestic Hotel
Cedar Court Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$67
Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$74
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$71
Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$166
US$119
Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$110
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$54
Rudding Park Hotel(Follifoot)
US$360
3,423 results
All reviewspremium roomafternoon teaevening mealleisure facilitiesthree course mealrefurbished roomtown centrepublic areaslarge hotelspa breakbit datedself servicelots of choiceold buildingcar parkingbuffet styleone night stay
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We were captivated by this hotel when we first stayed in February of 2010 and looked forward to our eventual return.We were not disappointed!Great welcome,fabulous ,huge and airy room with good bathroom,very clean!As expected great front of house team,fantastic housekeeping and restaurant team!Food was brilliant,both breakfast and dinner and great value!The reception team and restaurant team made our daughter,s 12th birthday memorable in the restaurant with request for celebratory dessert no problem.We will definitely return,totally on our list of favourite and most loved places!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel G
V_Johnson_GM, General Manager at The Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Dear Rachel G,

Thank you for submitting your review following your family stay at the Majestic Hotel.

I'm so glad that you had a wonderful time and that our staff went to every length to look after you and to make your stay special. It's been my pleasure to have been General Manager here for over 8 years and I'm also captivated by the hotel.

many thanks, Vince

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed for three nights and one of the best things was its position, an easy walk into the town. As a single traveller I was in a "Single" room but it was certainly big enough and had a huge bathroom attached. Breakfast was wonderful, lots of choice and everything fresh and delicious. I particularly liked the fresh fruit which included watermelon. I had two other meals in the hotel, one in the restuarant and one from the room service menu but eaten in the bar. All the staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank salindacd

Dear Salindacd,

Thank you for your review and hoping this is the first of many trips to Harrogate.

I'm really happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff looked after you.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

Having just visited last weekend, we were extremely disappointed with the Reception Service on arrival, no information was given on hotel, no real warm welcome, and very slow service. We got to our room which was absolutely roasting, we requested a fan which we had to chase up 2 hours later and were told there weren't any. We offered to go and buy some and charge back to hotel and voila the "Manager" appeared with a fan!!!!

The Location is excellent, the staff let the side down on Reception, I had a problem with my Room Key and the man behind the desk ignored me for about 5 mins before he actually assisted me, when we were checking out there was a big queue and 1 girl on the desk, she was doing her best, but what annoyed us more was the Manager hoevering about and not assisting!!

Doubt we will return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank r0nmanm1l

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and I am sorry that we did not meet our own usual standards during this visit. Our staff are normally singled out as very helpful and friendly in most other reviews and is saddens me that this was not your experience.

The hotel can get hot on the infrequent days when we have high summer temperatures and we had already committed most of our 24 fans. I'm glad the situation was resolved in the end.

Reviewed 17 August 2012

the bedroom was superb the main entrance was grand the comfort of this hotel is the the best we ever had the breafast was fantastic and the choice was very very good the staff were very helpful and freindly

Room Tip: our double room was superb so was our freinds room
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank karlHarlow
V_Johnson_GM, General Manager at The Majestic Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Dear Reviewer,

I do hope we can welcome you back to the Majestic soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

x2 couples in upgraded rooms (Very modern and very clean) could not fault the rooms and service from this hotel, pool area ok, nice bar to have a drink in and a relax. Easy walking distance into town. One night decided to eat in the hotel - this was very poor and a waste of money. Would return but wouldn't eat in the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 59lindsey

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for posting your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and all feedback helps us either keep doing the things which work well, or highlighting areas where we can improve. Your comments about the restaurant are of help and we have new menus due to launch in September.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the Majestic soon.