Kimberley Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$70
  • Restaurant
The Crown Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$82
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hotel du Vin and Bistro(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$82
US$76
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Old Swan Hotel(Harrogate)
US$166
US$126
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Cairn Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$112
  • Breakfast included
The West Park Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

2,497 results
All reviewstown centrelovely hotelsuperior roomafternoon teano air conditioningself serviceevening mealten minute walkenjoyable stayplenty of choicereception staffbuffet styleboth morningscar parkweekend breakfollowing morningbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 18 August 2017

to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary we booked a superior room with a few extras thrown in i.e. bath robes ,fruit bowl and chocolates valued at £10.when we arrived the only item we had was a 78g box of dairymilk worth about £2. I went to reception to complain and was met with a very poor response. Half an hour later someone turned up with a bottle of water ,two apples and one bathrobe.As we had already showered by then it was pointless pursuing the other bathrobe. the evening meal was OK but nothing special. The next morning and we had the breakfast experience. The hot buffet was cold and uneatable twice we asked for a pot of tea and finally we were served with a pot of coffee. So we checked out and expressed our disappointment to the receptionist the response was i'm sorry about that i will mention it.This unforgettable experience cost £155 what a waste of money.

2  Thank anthonyjnhaines
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at the hotel as we had a family event in Harrogate. On arrival we were impressed by the facade, however it didn't take long until we were totally unimpressed. We had booked two rooms, the twin room was spacious but the double room was much smaller. We decided to have a drink in the bar before heading into Harrogate, the lady behind the bar clearly did not want to serve us she was more interested in speaking to her daughter on the phone, moments later she left the bar stating her shift had ended and her daughter was waiting outside for her, the bar was then unattended for some time. We didn't sleep well at all in the double room, it was hot and stuffy. We went for breakfast at 7am , there was no one to show us to a table or mark us off a list as having paid for the breakfast, when a very scruffy man did appear he merely pointed to a table and walked away, whilst we sat at our table for 20 minutes waiting to order some drinks we watched all the staff preparing room service meals, staff were plating food from the buffet and making a mountain of toast so it was impossible to get close to get your own food. My partner politely approached a member of staff and asked if we could have some drinks, she was clearly annoyed at this and tutted loudly and walked away, we then watched all 4 members of staff squash in the lift to attend room service, after 20 minutes of waiting to order some coffee , I went to reception and asked , a lovely lady came into the breakfast room and asked for us, after a further 10 minutes a man came to the table, we ordered a pot of coffee and a pot of tea, he wasn't pleasant at all! When he arrived back with the coffee , he slammed it on the table , I asked for some soya milk and for the tea, he came back without the tea and said they don't do soya milk, upon reflection I should have taken some myself but I didn't expect a large hotel not to have any. The breakfast was just ok, certainly wouldn't rush back to have it again!
When we arrived home I decided to ring the hotel and complain, I didn't do this whilst at the hotel as I was not going to let this poor customer service ruin the event I had come to Harrogate to enjoy. I phoned and was told very rudely I couldn't have the managers name as it was company policy... I've never heard this before from a hotel . I gave my phone number as the manger who I don't know the name of was in a meeting at 7.45pm, he or she still hasn't bothered to ring me . Must be a very long meeting !!! Would I stay here again , no way.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very poor service, disappointed with the cakes.
We had an hour from getting our drinks before getting the cake stand. When we looked around the people before us left, with cakes still on their cake stand.
Come on I am sure you can do better Cedar Court!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank foid3017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The Ceder Court is an attractive hotel and I found the room very spacious and comfortable. I did find that the position of my room at the front of the hotel did get the morning sun and became rather warm. The breakfast was self serve but the staff provided the tea and coffee. They were not that attentive and we had to ask to get service. They were also rather slow to clear away your used dishes. The English breakfast was good but the choice cereals and pastries was a little limited.
I would definitely used this hotel again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Sadly disappointed at our 2 night stay at this hotel. Exterior very impressive and pleasant but interior seemed a little overall shabby and worn. On arriving at our standard room noticed that the bathroom lights was continually flashing and the toilet had been used and not flushed (very unpleasant) so must not have been cleaned prior to our arrival. Went immediately to reception and explained the problem and was asked to sit in reception while the housekeeping team were contacted. We were then offered the key to an alternative room which we accepted although this room seemed smaller especially the bathroom.
Beds were comfortable but the room was hot and stuffy even with the window open as wide as possible. Requested a fan which arrived very quickly but made little difference to the 'stuffiness' so despite the very comfortable bed found it very difficult to sleep. The next morning at breakfast the teacup upright on the table was very badly 'tea stained' but managed to get a replacement, I was not the only person who had this issue with the cups. We had recently returned from Greece where we stayed in a four star hotel and the attention to cleanliness was beyond comparison. We did not spend much time in the room due to the issues and at the end of our stay we were looking forward to going home. As we checked around the room to ensure that we left it tidy and had all our belongings my husband moved the curtain to straighten it and found an empty wine bottle on the floor obviously left there by a previous occupant. If the room had been properly cleaned surely this would have been found and disposed off. Unfortunately would not stay again.

3  Thank Emily009