“Lilly's Evening Dining”

Ranked #14 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Harrogate
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Went to Lilly's for a evening meal the other night and it was fantastic.

Tayfur was in full waiters outfit serving away, Wasnt sure it was him as he was smilling all the time.He doesnt normally smile.

Sue was in the kitchen with her assistants. Everything came out on time and tasted just great. we had the Pate for a starter, Brilliant choice. For main we had the Steak cooked to perfection and for pudding the Christmas Pudding Creme Brulee.

We looked forward to the next evening and we shall certainly book again, Our mouths are salivating at what Sue will cook for us next.

Thanks to Sue and Tayfur for a great night.

1  Thank Garry N
There are newer reviews for Lilly's

Reviewed 16 November 2012

I'm shooting my self in the foot here because Lilly's is always busy as it is but, seriously, this is thee best cafe in Harrogate. We have tried them all..!! The Club sandwich is amazing, around £5 and, the Victoria Sponge is the best I've ever tasted. We no longer even bother with any where else and, if its full will wait, or come back later..!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Me and colleague went to eat a full English breakfast at Lilly's this week, we both thought it was great, so I decided to go back today, I ordered the same 1 English breakfast and a Cappucino I asked the guy behind the counter to replace my bakebeans with a egg as they only serve one egg with the full English breakfast. The breakfast cost £4.50 and Cappucino was £2.20 so total £6.70 I asked for extra toast and a extra slice if bacon, the breakfast arrived it looked great even though there was only 2 mushrooms on my plate. I finnished my breakfast and it was good, I got to the counter to pay bearing in mind my original breakfast so cost £6.70 the guy behind the counter rang my breakfast up and said £9.75, I asked him how does he get from £6.70 to £9.75 and he said £1 for the toast and a £1 for the extra slice of toast and £1 for the estra egg even though I changed my bakebeans for the egg. People are complaining the economy is bad but I am sorry testing ripped off like that s not on.

1  Thank Fredrick K
Reviewed 11 July 2012

They have a fantastic full english and vegetarian breakfast.
they also have a fabulous menu with alcohol if you wish.
The staff were amazing and couldn't be anymore helpful

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Called in for a light snack one lunchtime, was pleasantly surprised, lovely reasonable priced home cooked food and lovely coffee