To all the staff at the St. George-Harrogate.--thank you for a wonderful week (7th-11th May). Our first impressions was of the overall cleanliness of the whole place. The reception staff very polite+helpfull (we immediately felt at ease). Our compliments to the chef Dave, and all in the dining room staff for very nourishing and well presented meals. Convey our thanks for a spotless cleaned(103)room.Afew hours were also spent in the swimming pool--thanks.In all,we had an excellent week----Jim+Isobel Barr (Bellshill-Scotland).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most famous hotels in Harrogate, the St. George is a magnificent Edwardian property situated in the heart of this historic spa town. Its location, adjacent to the Harrogate International Centre’s Exhibition Halls and the Royal Hall, makes it ideal for both leisure and business travellers. The Royal Baths, with the newly refurbished Turkish baths and a range of elegant restaurants, are situated immediately opposite the hotel. As well as the delights of Harrogate, the hotel makes an ideal base for those wishing to visit Leeds, York or the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Alternatively, visit the famous Betty’s Tea Rooms, and for those who like to shop, enjoy the exclusive small boutiques and various antique shops situated in the Montpellier quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The St George Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint George Harrogate
- Hotel Saint George
- St George Hotel Harrogate
- The St George Hotel Harrogate, Yorkshire