“Wonderful”

Ranked #9 of 403 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$7 - US$39
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Small restaurant, cosy, romantic, still family orientated, rustic with original art works, on display, Venetian polished plaster walls, 30 covers, traditional home cooked regional southern Italian in a warm welcome and relaxing dinning experience in a beautiful unique restaurant
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Go if you appreciate great Italian food, cooked with skill, using the best ingredients by the chef owner who clearly has passion for what he does. Great front of house team led by Umberto (special thanks to Christina and Alex)who is engaging and informative while keeping a close eye on the whole restaurant.
There are 2 daily specials boards along with a good main menu. Nothing disappointed and I recommend wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Simple surroundings and fabulous food. Everything is fresh and perfectly seasoned. Try the tomato basil soup. Our server, Christina, is very sweet and makes a delicious meal even nicer!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived to banners and hearts on the table - such a lovely touch

We shared prawns and mozzarella/ tomato starter - both gorgeous

Mains - meatballs - well seasoned, pasta cooked perfectly

Pud - homemade tiramisu to die for

Lovely bottle of red with meal and espresso to finish

Couldn't fault the food or the staff both brilliant - thank you for a wonderful anniversary meal!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for an anniversary meal during a weekend away and we were not disappointed. This was the best meal that I've had in a long while. We booked in advance which I would recommend as it did get very busy. On booking they asked my husband if it was for a special occasion and when we arrived we had an anniversary banner across the table and they made us feel very special. The food was amazing, I had baby octopus to start which was the best I have ever tasted. And then veal in a wonderful creamy sauce which was to die for. My husband had the pate and pasta for his main course which he really enjoyed. Overall this was a lovely experience and I would happily recommend this restaurant. It was very reasonable too.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Atmosphere friendly and relaxed, service efficient and attentive, food one of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Amazing value for money. I could ramble on but I don't think it's necessary - great place!