“Really tasty food.... Different choices.... Huge quantities”

Deano's graze & grill
Ranked #4 of 442 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$26 - US$52
Cuisines: British, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Sharing Plates & Steaks
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Really tasty food.... Different choices.... Huge quantities”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I went with a friend for Sunday lunch.... What a treat it was.... Such an interesting if not huge menu... And I was so NOT dissapointed........ Great flavour and too much for even me to eat! Will definitely visit again.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious well priced food”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was in Harrogate for 3 days and this was probably the best meal I had in town.

The small sharing plates/starters at £5.95 were excellent value. I had the seafood risotto and it was perfect - and just the right size.

For main I had a beautifully cooked sea bass with spinach and lovely crisp fluffy chips. My friend had the cajun salmon and he said it was delicious. 3 other friends had the burgers. They were so huge (the burgers not my friends) that they could hardly eat them.

Desserts looked very tempting but as I was so full I managed only a 3 scoop ice cream - including a very unusual (but still delicious and refreshing) sloe gin sorbet.

All that plus wine for less than £30. Bargain.

Would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Harrogate

• Visited May 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Go every month”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We go to Deanos every month and we love it!
ITs always our monthly meal and we tend to get the early bird or go on a monday!
The starters are just huge and enough to feed 2!
The main course well I've never seen a main course that big for the price A*

• Visited February 2014
Burnley, United Kingdom
“Dazzled at Deanos”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Went to Deanos on the 5/5/14 for the first time with my step sister Bob and the kids Jamie Gracie and Hanni been so busy so heres the catch up."The food danced to the rhythm of gastronomical delight from the plate to the mouth in a true symphony of ecstasy". These are my own words and hey the food was so good that it sparked creativity and thats no bad thing.Cant wait to go again we had cow night Monday and it was class. Nick Tx

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nicholas Steven T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Came to Deanos for the first time this evening, and I must say it far exceeded my expectations. I chose to order from the early bird menu which was superb. A massive plate of ribs to start with followed by a tasty and tender steak. Our waitress Fran was not only helpful but exceedingly knowledgeable, explaining in full the menu to me. All of the staff on duty contributed to this fantastic dinner!! Thanks guys!