“Absolutely Fabulous”

Deano's graze & grill
Ranked #4 of 437 Restaurants in Harrogate
Price range: US$26 - US$52
Cuisines: British, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Sharing Plates & Steaks
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

First visit on recommendation of guest house proprietor where we were staying in Harrogate and what a delight! First diners of the evening but not long before the restaurant got busy with more diners, always a good sign. Made to feel very welcome and helpful member of staff explained the menu to us, ie. Grazing! Both enjoyed delicious starters and then Fabulous steaks cooked to purrfection! Mustn't forget "those" chips....WOW! Sorry we didn't have room for dessert but left feeling more than satisfied, wished we lived nearer! Thank you to all the staff for a memorable first visit to Deano's

• Visited June 2014
grazegrill, Owner at Deano's graze & grill, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thanks so much for your review and to the Guest House that recommended you! Really pleased you enjoyed your experience. Glad you appreciated the chips - I will pass that on to our Chef who lovingly hand cuts them each day ;-)

“My favourite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Deanos is by far my favourite restaurant in Harrogate! A self-titled 'foodie', I love nothing more than eating out and trying new experiences. I have been going to Deanos for years and cannot get enough - (I have another table booked for Saturday night!) Excellent, attentive service, delicious wines and the food is always outstanding. The flavour combinations are divine and I always look forward to my next visit. Good value for money too! If you are in Harrogate and looking for fresh, delicious food, tasty wines and attentive service for a good price - definitely head to Deanos.

• Visited June 2014
Delighted to hear we are your favourite restaurant and that you keep coming back! Such reviews mean so much to us.

Hope to see you again soon.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“British Tapa's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We booked to eat here on the busiest day in Harrogate ever, 5th July Tour de France day. It was lovely. The shared started of delicious olives, hummous and pitta, bread and fish pate was delicious and generous for 1 portion was perfect for 2 people to share (£6) we chose 2 x 4 other items + 1 other between 4 of us at around £3.50 each. The mini fish and chips were great, as was the salmon.. in fact it was all really delicious. We only had room for shared puddings but they were generous too. Definately recommend.

• Visited July 2014
grazegrill, Owner at Deano's graze & grill, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Delighted you enjoyed your experience with us - pleased you chose us to round off the wonderful TDF celebrations

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Look for this place- shame to miss out. It's on 1st floor.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good value dishes to share. Been here several times and all is prepared where you see it happening. Never been disappointed. Good choice of wine too. Part of a group of four- all of which are good- I have tried them. See my following day in Tannin Level!

• Visited July 2014
Thanks so much for your review - also glad to see you have kept it in the family by visiting Tannin Level also ;-)

Hope to see you again soon.

“As good as it gets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a table for 2 on the day the Tour de France was in town and really glad we did just me and my old man. First thing for me was the jug of iced water on the table you know your not going to be ripped off. Had the fish platter to start, every item on there was superbly cooked presented and really tasty we polished off the lot. Decided we would share 4 grazing plates between us until I saw a burger pass which made me change my mind glad I did. They are huge I had the pig on cow bacon chorizo and pulled pork with a salsa managed to finish it which impressed the chefs after nailing the starter. My dad had chorizo croquettes and meatballs of which I managed a tiny taste and both were superb. Great place, concept friendly staff and great atmosphere just wish it was closer to home as I would be a regular and will definitely dine there again if in that area thanks

1 Thank Wheresdoggy
Thanks so much - I remember you coming in. Thanks for taking the time to review us. Hope you enjoyed the wonderful TDF festivities also.