“Good take away”

Dining options: Delivery
Dorking, United Kingdom
“Good take away”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Local take away to our friends in Harrogate. Good quality take away food and friendly staff. Recommended.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank bgtravellers

“Didn't disappoint!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Fab food, freshly cooked and not too badly priced. I was sceptical after seeing reviews on here but having tried it myself I'm not at all disappointed. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Claireabellem
Harrogate
“What Has gone Wrong!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Well my family are not too keen on chinese so I have a takeaway about once every 6 months, well to my surprise my son for his birthday wanted chinese, Wings has been open a couple of years now and when I have had my usual it has been ok, until last night! I ordered 4 different meals and all were awful including the chow mein I usually have. The quality of the ingredients was very poor, its making me feel ill thinking about it. Why Oh why cant we get a decent Chinese in Harrogate!. Never again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank AdrianTaglietti
England
“It used to be good”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

When wings first opened the food was good, 5 of us used to order every week. The last few times we have been very disappointed, the flavour & quality has plummeted. I don't know what has happened over the last few months, but we are unlikely to order again. Always found the lady really pleasant.

• Visited July 2013
Leeds
“Didn't sleep at all after eating this food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Not sure what they put into the food, obviously a lot of E numbers as both myself and my husband after eating food at 6pm were awake all night and felt very poorly the following morning. Food was very gluey, would not recommend from my experience.

Visited June 2013